Who to sell from everton?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 3K
This player is pure class, i sign him whenever i get the chance you look at his physical stats he makes a real target man andwill score you goals as well i bought him for 4 mil his value is now 9mil after one season and 23 goals with man utd chelsea interested in him ive slapped a 30 mil asking price and theyre still there, his main problem is getting cought offside and his consistency when he is having a good game its a 9.3+ game where he will bag a hat trick when he is having a bad one its a 5-6 game and gets cought offside the whole game but he dominates in air which is great if you are playing martins alongside him :-)

Meh ill stick with Keirrison, bought for 4 million and after my first season was worth 35 million with pretty much every club on the planet offering 50 million for him. I also sold Martins in my 3rd season for 13 million, since i have much better players.

Meh ill stick with Keirrison, bought for 4 million and after my first season was worth 35 million with pretty much every club on the planet offering 50 million for him. I also sold Martins in my 3rd season for 13 million, since i have much better players.

i think you maybe right tonas kierrison is better but progrebnyak is good for making an instant impact on your strike force

valente, nash and turner and van der meyde are all rubbish

Back