Who was your first FM11 signing?

How much did your first signing cost?

• Total voters
1st game was with Newcastle and I said I would win the league so unsurprisingly I got sacked in November whilst in 13th position. In that game my first signing was Kakuta on loan but he never really got a chance to shine.

Started again with Barcelona and signed Jose Enrique for £10m. Quality player!

I have signed Gokhan Gonul from Turkish team do not remember which one.Loan exceeding Roque Santa Cruz from Man City.My Everton has got 2.6 M

Mine was Tim Cahill for my Man Utd saving. He was a brilliant signing! :)

Darius Vassell for Crystal Palace, still not scored after 4 months lol.
This FM is truly the most realistic then :p
I started as Blackpool and my first signing was Ryan Bennett for £1 Million. Originally signed him more as a backup but he has been way too good in the first team. Second signing was Jason Culina for 250k and he has been immense in midfield with Charlie Adam.

FOR UNITED
NEYMAR=15m
SANCHEZ=10m
GALEANO=3.5m
AGYEI=3m
GALEANO RECKON WILL BE BEST DEFENDER ON GAME N AGYEI GONNA BE BETTER THAN ESSEIEN:D

hmm... jay demerit free for barnsley got his hatrick in one match from corners :)

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Sounds to me like he should be retrained as a winger or attacking mid.
or trained in finishing and composure??

First signing adil rami 5.9million for everton, brilliant alongside jags at the back :)

Arsenal

charlie adam 5.5m then phil jones 4.5m for arsenal

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Joe Hart - 27M for Arsenal. Expensive but should be my number 1 for a long time.
i got him for 4 mill at january also for arsenal shoullda w8ed for him to get fed up of being no.2

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

i got him for 4 mill at january also for arsenal shoullda w8ed for him to get fed up of being no.2

doesn't the game not go past january?

The game ends in january?