Who was your first FM11 signing?

How much did your first signing cost?

• Total voters
At Man United, with a bit of wheeling and dealing, I managed to get Iker Muniain, Neymar & Paulo Henrique Ganso in the first summer!

15 mil for Hamsik as Scholes replacement and not disappointing then 10 mil for frey as a VDS replacement.

I'm Tottenham, in my first season I bought:
Maxwell (Loan) 230k
Suarez 27.5m
Mexes 2m
Kadlec 1.7m
Gervinho 20m

Won the league and the FA cup. Start of second season bought:
Coentrao 15.75m
Trochowski (Free Transfer)

Aron Gunnarsson Coventry to Bristol City £2M
also got luccin and olembe on free transfers looked good during pre season :D

Probably start a game with Chelsea as I like to use tutours and they have some great ones.

1 - Mouassa Sissoko for around 12 mil (Essien Tutour)

2 - Hazard - 15ish mil (Lampard Tutour)

3 - Lukaku - 5 mil (Drogba tutour)

4 - Mexes - 5ish mil

And maybe Andrea Poli at around 10 mil

Shakhtar first season, brought in:

Eugene Seleznyov - 7.5m
Kadlec - 1.7m
Annan - 3m

Somehow Kadlec rejected Inter and Bayern and I got Seleznyov over Fiorentina, Palermo and Napoli. Really happy with the signings.

leigh griffiths from dundee to celtic 950k & Romelu Lukaku on loan to celtic not sure what 1 was exactly 1st as both signed on the same day in the demo just starting my 1 game in the full game

First signing for Tottenham EdinDzeko £7.75m upfront with £15m over 48 months also signed Villalva , Labyad, Coentrao and Van der wiel

Roque Santa Cruz £775k - Everton

Played 32 in the league and he's scored 18 upto now

Signed George Donnelly permanently for Stockport, £9K! :D

Dusan Kuciak for 2 millions as Dinamo Bucharest then Junior Moraes for 2.3 millions

my first signing was ventrone as 1st team coach :D

turned off 1st summer transfers so i couldn't buy or sell players for 1/2 a season. more realistic this way

first signing was Alexandre N'gadi on a free for dortmund. I also turned off transfer budgets in the 1st window. I am a bit disappointed that the Leitner transfer hasn't been included on the game, he looks like he coud have a promising future

Mexes for £9 million.

But my second signing was much better. Dzeko for 7.75 million. :D