Who will be top scorer this season?

brad_dyer

Reaction score
Who do you think will be top scorer this season Ithink wayne rooney is going to have a good season with 20-25 goals

easily torres
rooney has never had a good scoring season

I think this is the wrong section.

But il go Fernando Torres if he can stay fit

1st. Wayne Rooney - 26
2nd. Fernando Torres - 23
3rd. Jermaine Defoe - 20
4th. Nicolas Anelka - 16
5th. Didier Drogba - 15

Rooney 26 goals? He isn't even an out an out striker! He is a quality player I'll admit but he isn't going to score that many. I think Torres will be top scorer with about 20-25 goals, I think Rooney will get about 15. Drogba will be up there and it seems DeFoe is going to shine this season.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Torres only scored 1 more than Rooney last season

Torres was injury plagued last season :S

Rooney 26 goals? He isn't even an out an out striker! He is a quality player I'll admit but he isn't going to score that many. I think Torres will be top scorer with about 20-25 goals, I think Rooney will get about 15. Drogba will be up there and it seems DeFoe is going to shine this season.

Rooney is out to prove himself this year and will easily be able to score the goals, he needs to because not many other players in the Man United team have the potential to score many goals

Defoe will do well this season considering his early hat-rick

Defoe will do well this season considering his early hat-rick

Just cus he has scored early on doesnt mean he will be top goal scorer, Spurs have lots of other top class strikers so Defoe isnt gauranteed first team footie every week.

and with ronaldo departure he is the one who needs to score the goals if man u want to win any cups

If Defoe continues this form Owen won't have a place in the England world cup team.

Remember last season Gabriel Abonglahor scored an opening day hat-trick but didn't have a great goal scoring season

If Torres stays injury-free, then he'll shine. No doubt about it.

If Defoe continues this form Owen won't have a place in the England world cup team.

Remember last season Gabriel Abonglahor scored an opening day hat-trick but didn't have a great goal scoring season

My point exactly, just becuase you start well does not mean you are gona play like that the whole season.

Harry redknapp knows how to get the besy out of defoe and crouch so a few goals might come from them two

Thanks **** for that Owen is absolute *****. Oh and who said Man United only have Rooney who can score goals after Ronaldo has left why have they signed Valencia, Berbatov, Nani and most Man United fans seem to think Macheda is unbelievable, same with Welbeck but instead expect Rooney who isn't an out and out striker to score them 26 goals this season?

James Beattie for Stoke City will bag a few and could be the dark horse

Lampard will get 20+, Gerrard 15+. Van Persie should be on about 15+, Bendtner and Eduardo about 10+ if they can all stay fit.

Lampard will get 20+, Gerrard 15+. Van Persie should be on about 15+, Bendtner and Eduardo about 10+ if they can all stay fit.

I don't see Lampard getting more than 20 this season, most of the goals will come from the strikers

i only see lampard gettin about 10 half of them coming from the spot