Who will end season with most goals?

Who will end the season with the most goals?

• Andy Carroll - currently on 11

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Didier Drogba - currently on 10

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Fernando Torres - currently on 9

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Wayne Rooney - currently on 5

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Nicklas Bendtner - currently on 5

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Frank Lampard - currently on 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJACKO11

Reaction score
I thought it would be a decent idea to put up a poll of a few strikers/goalscorers who have struggled to find the net this season and see who will end up with the most. Some of these players have either been injured/ill/out of form. I have put Carroll in this poll only because he is currently injured but has more goals than anyone else in the poll. I am counting goals in all competitions and all these players are still in major competitions appart from Torres cant play in the FA Cup and Andy Carroll because Liverpool are not in the FA Cup anymore.

I DIDNT INCLUDE BERBATOV, ANELKA, VAN PERSIE OR TEVEZ AS THEY HAVE ALREADY SCORED CONSIDIRABLY MORE THAN THIS LOT.

Remember this is NOT who will win golden boot because its doutful any of these will. Its who will score the most out of these in all competitions.

Last edited:
For me, Dimitar Berbatov, I still think he's yet to hit top gear as well :)

Didnt include Berba, Anelka, Van Persie or Tevez as they are on considarably more than the others.

Yeah, but what's the point of discluding them - one of them will probably end the season with the most goals oO)

Not sure why Lampard's on there. Tevez/Berbatov will win golden boot or maybe Shola Ameobi.

again this isent who will win the golden boot, just a selection of players that havent hit the hights for some reason and who will end with more goals.

It's a two horse race between Berbatov & Tevez.. Both are on top form this season and are both playing for clubs who are going to score near enough every game. So it's between them.

Carroll is 3rd at the moment, but due to the injury he has, and he'll have to settle into the team it won't be him, I do think he'll be top 4 tho.

Bendtner?! :O

But yeah I think it will Berbatov.

again this isent who will win the golden boot, just a selection of players that havent hit the hights for some reason and who will end with more goals.

Carroll hasn't hit the heights? 11 goals in his first Premier League season so far, and some brilliant performances would lead me to believe otherwise...

lol @ arguments already
out of the poll I would regrettably have to say Torres

Carroll hasn't hit the heights? 11 goals in his first Premier League season so far, and some brilliant performances would lead me to believe otherwise...

If you read the op properly you will see what i said about Carroll before jumping at my throat.

I think it is stupid to name players who have scored a few goals and say who will score more, you might as well put every player on 5-10 goals on that list.

I think it is stupid to name players who have scored a few goals and say who will score more, you might as well put every player on 5-10 goals on that list.

I picked players who are still playing in most competitions as they have more games to score more goals so that way its fair.

Er... yes? oO)

I was being sarcastic as he was assuming they dont.