Who will win the 2009–10 UEFA Champions League?

WHO WILL WIN THE 2009?10 UEFA Champions League

• Milan

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Juventus

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Inter

Votes: 26 8.5%
  • Man UNITED

Votes: 67 22.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 31 10.2%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 80 26.2%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 50 16.4%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 7.9%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 40 13.1%
  • Fiorentina

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Atl?tico Madrid

• Lyon

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Wolfsburg

• Sevilla

Votes: 5 1.6%

• Total voters
my initial fought was barcelona and i still think that well i fought chelsea were up there now inter knocked them out they have a great chance

After the four quater finals have now been played, i still remain confident that Manchester United will reach at least the semi's. As for Arsenal, although it was a stunning come back last night, they do have two away goals against them and are going to properly the hardest ground in the world too win even score at. Although a goal down, i would much rather be in the posistion we are in, we have the away goal and have a chance to turn it around at home. As for the other matches, i cant see Lyon throwing a 3-1 lead away and Inter Milan despite only winning 1-0 t home, after watching the way they played id still expect them to go through.

Bayern vs Lyon
Inter vs Barcelona

Bayern vs Barcelona

Barcelona :p

im a Bayern fan.what do u want me to say ? :p

still think man utd is favourite though.

i want you to use your head and not your heart ;) lol

i agree, you are obviously in a winning posistion at the moment but we have an away goal and just need to score first at old trafford to give us a great chance :)

I hope Inter wins just so that Jose Mourinho can stick it to Abramovich. He should've never sacked the Special One, though I'm sure Ancelotti will lead us to a European title in the future.