Who will win the 2009–10 UEFA Champions League?

WHO WILL WIN THE 2009?10 UEFA Champions League

• Milan

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Juventus

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Inter

Votes: 26 8.5%
  • Man UNITED

Votes: 67 22.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 31 10.2%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 80 26.2%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 50 16.4%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 7.9%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 40 13.1%
  • Fiorentina

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Atl?tico Madrid

• Lyon

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Wolfsburg

• Sevilla

Votes: 5 1.6%

• Total voters
Barca to win it. Best team in the world.
Hopefully not, i bet my mate stuttgart would put them out.XD

Don't know quite why i did that,:S i think luck is going my way though i also bet him madrid would go out.XD

Collecting tommorow.(H)

real only have themselves to blame. the difference between them and lyon is that lyon worked as a team, playing for each other. ronaldo and higuian , among others took chances to shoot when passing to a teammate was the better option. and when you miss chances like higuain did, you're gonna get punished

real only have themselves to blame. the difference between them and lyon is that lyon worked as a team, playing for each other. ronaldo and higuian , among others took chances to shoot when passing to a teammate was the better option. and when you miss chances like higuain did, you're gonna get punished

That's true. But, fair play to Lyon, they've done a solid job getting through. I think it's a bit unfair to wholly credit Real for Lyon's success.

Put in my vote and...why am I not surprised? Then again, it's led me to come up with a little song about the front-runners in our little poll here. Lemme know if you like it.

(sung to the tune of "She'll Be Comin' Around the Mountain")

Barcelona can't win s#!% without twelve men
Barcelona can't win s#!% without twelve men
We'll be sure to stop and thank ya
If that ref is not a ******
'Cause
Barcelona can't win s#!% without twelve men!

If there is an excessive amount of profanity in there, I apologize and will modify accordingly.

That's true. But, fair play to Lyon, they've done a solid job getting through. I think it's a bit unfair to wholly credit Real for Lyon's success.
too true, sorry i was merely focusing on madrids faults, but lyon played very well, could and should have scored more themselves, they will pose a threat in the QF's, they have walys been difficult opposition for united as well

I find it strange only 3 votes to Bayern. They are my pick to make it to the final.

Re: Who will win the 2009–10 UEFA Champions League?

Redrup said:
Well, I noticed that you spotted the double negative in Ryan Stubbs' post to which I said 'props'. Almost like a vocal 'pat-on-the-back'. Hope this cleared up any confusion.

football.

Thanks that does clear up everything didn't get what you meant by props.

I voted Liverpool.. This really is our year ;)

I find it strange only 3 votes to Bayern. They are my pick to make it to the final.

mmm they were lucky to make it through. woeful refereeing in the first leg gave them a goal that eventually put them through. they are a good side , but not as strong as they used to be

After that win over Milan, I've got to fancy Man United to win. However I wouldn't rule out a team like Sevilla or Bordeaux making a suprise appearence in the final.

Arsenal for the PremierLeague..
Arsenal for the ChampionsLeague..

Theo Walcott FTW

Seeing as how they knocked my club out in such a masterful manner, I think I'm gonna go with Inter. Karma's gonna come back and bite Barcelona hard...watch.

Since my original prediction of 'Real Madrid' was somewhat off, I think Manchester United might take it now. They were the most impressive in their last game, in my opinion.

not voting or offering an opinion til I've seen tomorrow's draw...but obviously I'm confident we could make another final

I would love the return of "Master & Apprentice: SAF vs Pep". This time we will bake their behinds like we did Milan! With Ibra they look kak while WR10 is on fire

After the draw I am sticking with my earlier prediction, it will either be Barce or United.