Who will win the 2009–10 UEFA Champions League?

WHO WILL WIN THE 2009?10 UEFA Champions League

• Milan

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Juventus

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Inter

Votes: 26 8.5%
  • Man UNITED

Votes: 67 22.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 31 10.2%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 80 26.2%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 50 16.4%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 7.9%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 40 13.1%
  • Fiorentina

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Atl?tico Madrid

• Lyon

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Wolfsburg

• Sevilla

Votes: 5 1.6%

• Total voters
why does everyone start posting these things the season hasnt even started, and we dont even know whos in it yet, and transfers are also not done 1 transfer can make a diffrence so please stop posting this

Real Madrid will be back at the top I imagine.

So I vote them.

im sorry to say it but madrids money isnt going to out play barcas brilliance this season so for me it's them, considering they now have the strength upfront in zlatan aswell as the electric pace of the obvious others :) i hope its barca aswell, to show madrid up big style. maybe next season for madrid eyh.

Real Madrid will be back at the top I imagine.

So I vote them.
I think they'll still be quite a stumbling team, their gonna take ages to gel
Cmon the Reds :D if not Liverpool, Barca

I hope it's Barcelona as well, but I honestly think Madrid will work as a unit extremely quickly. They might not be able to beat Barcelona for the La Liga title, but I think by the time the later stages of the Champions League roll by, they'll be ready.

I hope it's Barcelona as well, but I honestly think Madrid will work as a unit extremely quickly. They might not be able to beat Barcelona for the La Liga title, but I think by the time the later stages of the Champions League roll by, they'll be ready.
Lets hope for another what was it? 5-2? :D

Real Madrid will win I think

would prefer Arsenal to win though

some of the teams above arnt even in the group stage yet

i voted for us. i always think we'll win it. i hope madrid go out in the group stage.

why does everyone start posting these things the season hasnt even started, and we dont even know whos in it yet, and transfers are also not done 1 transfer can make a diffrence so please stop posting this

What's the problum with people viocing there opnion ?, thats he idea of a Forum isnt it ?

What's the problum with people viocing there opnion ?, thats he idea of a Forum isnt it ?
u have a point but could he wait till group stages cause then its impossible to guess

I voted Barcelona. I hope we win it but I believe Rafa will put everything into winning the league this year. Madrid's money won't buy them success. I think it will be a Barcelona V Chelsea final. I will make a real prediction after the group stages have been drawn though. TBH we don't even know if Arsenal will be in it. They must beat Celtic first!

just cant wait what Pep Guardiola thinks out this season ; P
Nicest thing to see would be to see El Clasico in the CL.
hope barcelona dont have to suffer from injuries so much this time

as a chelsea fan we always wish this year is our year. if you look back on the last 5 odd seasons chelses have been in or abouts the semi's every season. i just hope we can go just that one stage further this season under carlo.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

av a word with youself mate its only a poll. who cares if its to early its just what people think. i swear some people on here take this website so seriously. its for people who want to share or ask questions about fm and also about the real football world so let them do that without making stupid comments like this.

Yh..

I havent voted yet until the group stages are up but it will be two english clubs and two others clubs i think..

untill group stages are up then ill predict..

I've not seen enough of all the teams to be honest. Will prob vote after the first few group games.

im backing chelsea

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.freegadgets.net16.net/