Who will win UEFA EURO 2012?

Who will win UEFA EURO 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was going to go with Spain, but after hearing Villa won't be taking part I'm going with Germany. They've matured greatly and very talented. Think they'll go all the way

Are you lot insane? How are Germany that far ahead of everyone else? I'm tipping France but a lot of teams are in with a shout, should be an interesting tournament. I really don't understand the doubters of Spain though. Llorente will lead the line, Mata and Silva have had fantastic seasons, and they still have their solid core. Difficult to look past them...

Holland.

As long as they try to keep the ball high up, and not let their defence be under too much pressure too often.
van Persie, Kuyt, Huntelaar, Robben, van Der Vaart and Sneijder all for offensive options.

I'd say Germany, maybe Spain. And I think Ukraine will be the surprise this year.

I am stuck between France and Germany but between the two I would say the Germans have a better shot at winning it

also you can never count out the hosts and both Ukraine/Poland have seen decent players such as Lewandowski/Szczesny/Yarmalenko/Milevsky so they would probably be for me the Dark Horses

I'm putting my money in Germany. Great young players, who have been maturing for a while now, like Özil or Muller and experienced players like Gomez or Schweinsteiger. I also think that Poland can be the surprise this year. As far as Portugal (my nation) i think that we're completly screwed in a death group like the one we're in. -.-

Germany, Spain, Holland and France all go into the tournament looking strong and in good form, along with my dark horses Italy and Russia. England and Portugal to flop in a big way. Poland, Ireland and Czech Republic to exceed expectations.

Germany are probably the most complete team over there along with Spain. Netherlands have a good chance too but their defence isn't the best & they're the most unlucky team when it comes to winning finals

Why do the last group games all start at the same time?

Would love England to win, but the Germans look like they're going to dominate the world for a few years with the amount of quality youngsters in their side.

Why do the last group games all start at the same time?

The same reason the end of the Premier League finishes at the same time. So no one can go into a game with an unfair advantage of knowing they are already qualified or not or whatever.

France me thinks,our (England's) squad is utter *****.I can't see Spain winning,and Germany could have a chance too but they have many years to actually win sth,don't they?The French have plenty of talent and they seem to be good.

I just don't think Spain will do half as well without David Villa.

I just don't think Spain will do half as well without David Villa.

He didn't play so well before his injury, at least that's what I think. Hope Adrián will get a chance.

I never have voted or for England ever so this time I will but only if they play the "Chelsea Champions League way" against the better sides (which there are a lot in my eyes).

He didn't play so well before his injury, at least that's what I think. Hope Adrián will get a chance.

I've never seen David Villa perform badly at a major tournament.