Centre back. Vlaar possibly? Denswil, jores okore an outside shot, eventually it will come down to who is rated what in the game.

Think i will be HULL this game first off and will continue with an english core so the likes of byram, hughes, malone, etc

Just wondering if anyone disables transfers in first window for tat bit of realism??

Either get Odegaard or Dorin Rotariu. Both young with a lot of promise. I'll always tend to buy or the future than the present.

My Shortlist depending on who i go with has to Include Veltman (ajax) Kishna (ajax) Batshuyi ( standard) Alverez Balanta (River), Fierrio ( Chivas) or Erick Torres ( Chivas)
Batshuayi moved to Marseille in the summer........

Hachim Mastour and Odegaard

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Odegaard won't be in the game because he's only 15, Miles confirmed it on twitter

ANY defensive midfielder for Arsenal. At the moment it's a toss up between William Carvalho, Gianelli Imbula and Lars Bender.

ANY defensive midfielder for Arsenal. At the moment it's a toss up between William Carvalho, Gianelli Imbula and Lars Bender.
Would be a good shout Imbula and Carvalho. Think Bender will have been decreased this FM due to injuries and form.

starting with Liverpool so will be looking to strengthen the back so Bernd Leno in net, ship out Toure and bring in Vlaar

Bringing in Vlaar, I would not call that strengthening ;)
fair point! can't see Liverpool having a huge budget so Vlaar will be a massive improvement on Kolo and a nice 4th choice to be fair, Hummels will be my main target next season ;)

With West Ham Adama Traore from Barcelona B as I rate him highly in real life and he is an amazing prospect.
Yevhen Konoplyanka is also another option as we were linked with him in the summer.

Last edited: