Who would you like to see make a move to your club?

FulhamFan101

Reaction score
Please try and be as realistic as possible (ie, don't say Messi to Stoke because that just wouldn't happen).

Fulham

Ins:

Striker - We need a striker as we scored a pityful 39 league goals this past season. We have been linked with a lot other the last few weeks, from Obi Martins and Robert Aquafreshca to Jozy Altidore and Kevin Doyle. For me, Doyle would be the best bet, he is British and proven in the Premier League. Altidore, in my opinion, won't cut it in the Premier League. Eddie Johnson was the same, he was awful for Cardiff the season just gone. I wouldn't mind seeing Taylor Twellman at Fulham but i think he'd be the same as Altidore and Johnson. So, strikerwise, i'd want Doyle or possibly Darren Bent, he gets a lot of stick but he scored his share of goals last season.

Midfield - I think ours is pretty solid to be honest. Obviously we need to bring in numbers so we can compete in both the league and Europe. We have been linked with Steve Sidwell this week and I think that would be a fantastic signing for us. We need a dedicated left midfielder too, we have Seoul but I don't rate him. Never have. If we could have Giles Barnes back on loan with a clause to buy, I'd take advantage of that. Hes a fantastic player with lots of potential, he just needs to stay fit. I would also like to see Jamie O'Hara and Robert Koren at Fulham.

Defence - I'm not sure on this to be honest. Our backline was very good last season so I wouldn't want anyone to come in wanted first team football straight away. I'll get back to you on this.

Goalkeeper - Just backup for Schwartzer would be nice. I'd have been delited to see Joe Hart here but nevermind.

Outs

Bobby Zamora - Don't even get me started on this one.
Eddie Johnson - Dreadful signing. Was good in the US Major League but not here i'm afraid.
Seoul - Just not good enough.
Chris Baird - He can play at right back, centre back and even left back at a push. He's no good in any of these positions though.

Fletcher to Celtic.

Yaya Toure to Arsenal.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Ribery to Liverpool :C

You read the bit saying be realistic as possible yeah ?

yaya toure to arsenal
huntelaar to arsenal

Wouldnt mind Felipe Melo or even an ageing Senna either.

melo apparently said he doesnt want to come to arsenal..i think :| villarreal would never sell senna to us now since we knocked them out of champinos league:)

arsenal defo need an target man to give adebayor a good old competition.

Hull City:
Ins:
Fraizer Cambell
Michael Owen
Kris Commons
Marc-Antoine Fortune
Kevin Davies
Kevin Nolan
Darrius Vassel

Out:
Richard Garcia
Bill Law
Caleb Folan
Craig Fagan
Jamie Davitt
Will Atkinson
Bryan Hughes
Nicky Featherstone
Matt Plumer

errmm. Im gonna take a gamble and say marko marin to man utd. the young guy from mongladbach (sp) who plays on the wing. Just a gamble though...

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

melo apparently said he doesnt want to come to arsenal..i think :| villarreal would never sell senna to us now since we knocked them out of champinos league:)

arsenal defo need an target man to give adebayor a good old competition.
Apparently wot arsenal need is a tough tackiling midfielder. Yaya Toure is a good option and he would like to meet up with his brother again.

fabregas to madrid. that bound to happen, this season or next.

Well, for show in PRM, I would like these transfers:

Sneijder: Aston Villa
Robben: Tottenham
Huntelaar: Arsenal
Van der Vaart: Everton (almost impossible)
Owen: Aston Villa
Ashley Young: Tottenham
Lescott: Man City
Antonio Valencia: Arsenal
Jenas: Aston Villa
Darren Bent: Sunderland
Downing: Tottenham
Kenwyne Jones: Tottenham

MAN UTD
INS:
Aguero 35mill
Valencia 16mill
Melo 15mill :p

OUTS:
Berbatov
Nani
Scholes
Giggs

Shrewsbury

INS
Marcus Bean (Brentford)
Danny Livesey (Carlisle)

i hope man u get benzema valencia and d,costa

LOL, you sure he will come to the fiercest rival of Middlesbrough?

Boro arent Sunderlands fiercest rivals, besides he has already played for us he would do well for us i think over rated big time but good player still