Who would you like to see make a move to your club?

Boro arent Sunderlands fiercest rivals, besides he has already played for us he would do well for us i think over rated big time but good player still
Well he never said Boro were Sunderlands fiercest rivals he said Sunderland were Boro's but he's still wrong because Newcastle are Boro's fiercest rivals although we accept we aren't the bar codes fiercest rivals.
Downing is going to Spurs,its a done deal.

LOL, you sure he will come to the fiercest rival of Middlesbrough?

he played for us on loan , did quite well by all accounts , we gave him his first chance so he must have a soft sport for sunderland .

id like to see sunderland sign huddlestone , Davenport (thought he played well on loan last season) and i think zokora would be a good signing , although if we can keep tainio fit we may not need zokora

Well he never said Boro were Sunderlands fiercest rivals he said Sunderland were Boro's but he's still wrong because Newcastle are Boro's fiercest rivals although we accept we aren't the bar codes fiercest rivals.
Downing is going to Spurs,its a done deal.

Yeah I know just winds me up when people suggest Boro are Sunderlands biggest when, no offence, I don't see Boro as real rivals especially compared to the Black & Whiters.

Benzema, D Costa and Silva to Man Utd. (would say Villa, but sure he will go to Madrid). Utd also need a DM, not sure Hargreves will ever be able to be relied on for a full season. And a RB and ACM to replace the old boys.

They basically need 5 or more world class players, but no Sir Alex's style unfortunately.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

yaya toure to arsenal
huntelaar to arsenal

unfortunately think there is more chance of Messi to Stoke than Yaya Toure going to Arsenal. They could get Senna, but too old for Wenger.

Huntelaar should be a good bet though

bale to liverpool
silva to liverpool
bojan to liverpool

yaya toure has signed a contract extension with Barcelona so no way he is going anywhere

Anyone who can tackle to Newcastle:p

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

it would be nice to see a good solid centre back for newcastle

Anyone who can tackle to Newcastle:p

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

it would be nice to see a good solid centre back for newcastle

Or someone who can pass and/or score no? :p

lol we got ameobi for that;)

Marcus Berg will sign for Ajax,
Mario Gomez has signed for Bayern Munich and Diego of Bremen has signed for Juventus.
Ramus Elm to Fulham hopefully but i think Jamie O'Hara is a definite.

man utd need to find the new roy keane. only without the temper lol
benzema would be nice but im not sure he'd go to utd.
Fergie always comes up with somebody we've never heard of and he'll become a star. That's just Fergie...

i would luv 2 see van der vaart and ribery at chelsea

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

bale to liverpool
silva to liverpool
bojan to liverpool

wht ur first 11 be if u did get those 3?

drop alonso to fit silva in?

tevez or robinho to Barcelona.they just play like barca ; P.

MAN UTD
INS:
Aguero 35mill
Valencia 16mill
Melo 15mill :p

OUTS:
Berbatov
Nani
Scholes
Giggs

why would you want giggs and scholes to leave they should have a place in your squad regardless of whether they play
i would like to see walcott at liverpool to complement johnson and maybe if we HAD to lose alonso and arbeloa a bid for Villa would be the only way to make up for the loss

why would you want giggs and scholes to leave they should have a place in your squad regardless of whether they play
i would like to see walcott at liverpool to complement johnson and maybe if we HAD to lose alonso and arbeloa a bid for Villa would be the only way to make up for the loss​

Haha. You being serious?

Do you really think Wenger would sell his brightest prospect?

MAN UTD
INS:
Aguero 35mill
Valencia 16mill
Melo 15mill :p

OUTS:
Berbatov
Nani
Scholes
Giggs

Why did you sell giggs , scholes they are superb players and you can rely on them.

I would like Carlos Vela and Nani on loan for Everton (that has been rumoured too)

i hope man u get benzema valencia and d,costa

Man Utd will not sign Costa this summer, he has ruled out leaving the club half way through a season. Benzema is a hefty price, and honestly, as much as I like Benzema, I don't think he would cut it in the Premier League. Ligue 1 is so far behind the Prem, BBVA. You take Lyon, Marseille, St. Etienne and maybe two other clubs out of it, its a French equivalent of League 1.
Valencia looks the more likely, taking a place on the wing, meaning Rooney will be put up front(which is where he should be)