Whoa! FM Base is Different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Reaction score
Another thing if you're looking out for problems is that the timing of the message just has the date now, not how many minutes ago etc, unless you did that on purpose?

And now my message has gone to the top :S

Any reason when im searching it comes up with this?

I see that FM Base has changed it's look. I think the previous style was better.

Hasn't changed much for me, it doesn't show the page numbers on recent threads, personally, I think it has become a lot more tidier.

You make a forum then and make sure everyone likes it, tbh i couldn't love it any more.

Nor a fan of that myself, too many Forums adopt those colours, I prefer the the green colours to the white, the Skin also suits FM-Base's logo.

Your viewing the default colours. On mine (I actually use this forum alot), is Pink and White etc etc. It can be Green and White and stuff.

It's barely changed, the skin etc is the same, it's just not being able to use live search and not being able to go to the last page of the thread, but you can still go to the most recent post..

It's barely changed, the skin etc is the same, it's just not being able to use live search and not being able to go to the last page of the thread, but you can still go to the most recent post..

Works there. I assume those 2 just didn't include a message.

Another thing if you're looking out for problems is that the timing of the message just has the date now, not how many minutes ago etc, unless you did that on purpose?

As someone pointed out in a different thread the server time was wrong by 5 hours.

I thought I would correct it but everything messed up and the posts that had been made in the 5 hours that had just been lost were the ones with just a date for their post time.

I have put the time back 5 hours ahead again. I think I will have to close the forums for 5 hours during the early hours of tomorrow morning so that the I can change it without everything messing up.

and its putting things I just write higher up than what the original thread poster wrote !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.