Whoa! FM Base is Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean, is it possible to use the old skin?

Thanks sean, i had the same skin as dmf. FINALLY, my posts are working!
I was trying to quote and say, 'why did the live search go? It was a lot easier with that'

Aha, found something wrong, i am stuck on this page, i can click new posts or anything.

All seems good for me. But then again I'm intoxicated on a ton of skittles and I'm just home from school, but as of now, the site is the way it should.

All seems good for me. But then again I'm intoxicated on a ton of skittles and I'm just home from school, but as of now, the site is the way it should.

thought you kids were on half term? ive had so many noooby little 12 year olds camping on MW2 this week

Hmm regular users shouldn't be able to choose different styles. Strange. Apparantly 70,000 of you are set to the old 2009 style.

Hmm regular users shouldn't be able to choose different styles. Strange. Apparantly 70,000 of you are set to the old 2009 style.
I did have the old one but i clicked on that link that u gave us now i got the new one
Thanks

im back riding the nu-skool wave now. the memory of the old skin was better than the reality :D

Status
Not open for further replies.