• Views Views 5K

Who will finish higher?

• Liverpool

Votes: 69 74.2%
  • Everton

Votes: 24 25.8%

• Total voters
Both will finish top half comfortably Liverpool 7th/8th Everton 8th/9th

Lol, I can't believe people have got us so low. We're having a bad start, but we've easily got enough quality in our squad for a top 7 finish. Everton - 10ish

wow even split in the poll. Didn't expect that.

Liverpool to avoid relegation after turning their season around in the latter stages.
Everton to finish 8th-10th, then Moyes to resign.

I think liverpool will not inish top 8 and think everton will just,following on from my thread :)

Everton - 8th
Liverpool - 9th

Liverpool will finish above Everton, beyond questioning . They are just having a bad start, that's all

Completely agree. They are having a bad start, both the teams, but will finish much higher than where they are now. And it seems obvious to me that Liverpool will finish higher than Everton, just like what has been happening in the last few years. Maybe both the teams will end the season in a bad position, but I just can't see Everton above Liverpool at the end of the season

lol your a man united fan :L whats up with you?? TFUZA lolzza
i dont even know what the last bit means (dont use text talk anyway) but much as I hate liverpool, i love the rivalry and have huge respect for them. derby day is a massive massive deal for me, to lose that would be such a shame

liverpool 6th everton 9th

Last edited:
i dont even know what the last bit means (dont use text talk anyway) but much as I hate liverpool, i love the rivalry and have huge respect for them. derby day is a massive massive deal for me, to lose that would be such a shame

stay on topic madsheep...

Last edited:
wonder what peoples thoughts are now?

I say Liverpool 5th or 6th
Everton 9th

Even though i hope im wrong i still think Liverpool will finish above Everton. Maybe 7th or 6th.

Every season liverpool always finish higher no matter how bad certain periods are

we just have a better team :)

Liverpool will finish higher. It's all about which Merseyside club will take the foot off the gas towards the end of the season like Everton have when challenging for Europe, conicided with long-term injuries to key players (i.e. Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Arteta, Cahill, Saha or Agger, Skrtel, Kuyt, Raul Meireles, Gerrard, Torres)

It's always been Liverpool and should be this season. 7th/8th my opinion.

Everton dont have a striker banging in any goals so they look like thay are going to continue to struggle - probably say 11th finish

Liverpool are a Torres injury (which he is due) away from having the same problems as Everton - the win against Wolves looked good, more performances like that and they'll finish ok maybe 7th at best - without Torres tho they might struggle to make top 10

Back