Who will finish higher?

• Liverpool

Votes: 69 74.2%
  • Everton

Votes: 24 25.8%

• Total voters
Seriously? Most Everton fans I have spoken to are fearing the worst. :S

Use were awful today aswell.

im actually thinking we got a chance to get relegated but i got to keep positive :)

Hedging my bets. I reckon you'll finish 7th at minimum.

Ahhh playing it cool, that's what we like ;)

Actually I wouldn't want this thread to come back and haunt me, we'll finish top 10.

Some of the opinion on here are hilarious.

Some of the opinion on here are hilarious.

Nothing more hilarious than predicting Liverpool to win the league (Yes, few did) and Manchester United to finish outside top 4 ;)

Liverpool 6th
Everton 11th

Dalglish save liverpool but cant be hero to win the league...maybe next season or next next season...or maybe he will be sacked next season...just wait and see (6)

All the Everton Fans i have spoken to seem to be of the opinion that they are "Too good to go down". That's the most dangerous mentality it is possible to have in football. I certainly hope Moyes and his players aren't foolish enough to believe such nonesense for their sake.

Everybody right down to the bottem club Wolves are capable of good football and picking up points so if Everton don't then others will. I don't think they will go down but the danger is very real.

All the Everton Fans i have spoken to seem to be of the opinion that they are "Too good to go down". That's the most dangerous mentality it is possible to have in football. I certainly hope Moyes and his players aren't foolish enough to believe such nonesense for their sake.

Everybody right down to the bottem club Wolves are capable of good football and picking up points so if Everton don't then others will. I don't think they will go down but the danger is very real.
better sides than this everton team have gone down. Neville is right, they are in a dogfight, and the rest of the players and certain sections of the fanbase need to acknowledge that

better sides than this everton team have gone down. Neville is right, they are in a dogfight, and the rest of the players and certain sections of the fanbase need to acknowledge that

Indeed they do Mike. Denial never helped anyone. I'd love to know what's going on at that club. Talented players, Good manager... They should be fighting it out for Europe but instead they are in a very precarios situation. It's very odd indeed.

It just seems there is a distinct lack of impetuous at that club at times this season. As if Moyes knows he has gone as far as he can with them. It must be tough seeing clubs like Spurs, City etc progressing while he gets nothing to work with.

Their fans deserve better imo.

Great point lets not forget about Newcastle!

Indeed they do Mike. Denial never helped anyone. I'd love to know what's going on at that club. Talented players, Good manager... They should be fighting it out for Europe but instead they are in a very precarios situation. It's very odd indeed.

It just seems there is a distinct lack of impetuous at that club at times this season. As if Moyes knows he has gone as far as he can with them. It must be tough seeing clubs like Spurs, City etc progressing while he gets nothing to work with.

Their fans deserve better imo.
was talking to ajt09 about this on their match thread. Moyes looks defeated, he looks like hes had enough of treading water all the time. you can only do it for so long. If there is no investment in the summer, i think he will walk for the good of his health

if moyes resign we are doomed

But we are to good to get relegated ;)

if moyes resign we are doomed

But we are to good to get relegated ;)

Have you not read the 4/5 posts before yours?

Anyway, Liverpool will finish above Everton. If they don't I'll eat my hat.

I don't think we will go down, but Moyes deserves to be a better club where he gets the support he needs. Simple as. Just hoping though, it's not a repeat of that season when it went to the last game of the season to stay up. My heart couldn't go through that again lol

Have you not read the 4/5 posts before yours?

Anyway, Liverpool will finish above Everton. If they don't I'll eat my hat.

What sauce would you like with that Sir, Red or Brown?... Red i pressume? XD

Nah to be fair i think Liverpool could still qualify for Europe this season. You are gathering momentum and Meireles is begining to look the business. If you sure things up at the back and the Suarez/Carroll partnership is an instant hit then who knows? Could finish top 6.

was talking to ajt09 about this on their match thread. Moyes looks defeated, he looks like hes had enough of treading water all the time. you can only do it for so long. If there is no investment in the summer, i think he will walk for the good of his health
It's alarming to see if i'm honest Mike. I never thought i'd see someone like Moyes looking so degected. I think when you are wallowing above the drop zone and one of your best creative players (Pienaar) has just jumped ship to a club who you should be competing with, Topped off with the knowledge he has a chairman who may love the club but can't take them any further. It's a real shame mate. Moyes is better than that and so are Everton.

But they are not too good to go down. They mustn't allow themselves to think that for their own sake. Their fans shouldn't think that either. It's very dangerous!

I don't think we will go down, but Moyes deserves to be a better club where he gets the support he needs. Simple as. Just hoping though, it's not a repeat of that season when it went to the last game of the season to stay up. My heart couldn't go through that again lol

I feel for you mate, I know exactly how that feels. I've been there many times before :(

I feel for you mate, I know exactly how that feels. I've been there many times before :(

Guess that what makes the prem such an "enjoyable" league lol. Its just so unpredictable, and not everyone is safe any more. I've said it before (as has everybody) and I'll say it again. No team is too good to go down, and pretty much no team has the devine right to always remain in the top division forever. All you have to do is look at the crazy results that have happened recently. Each season that passes, the more bizarre it tends to get lol

Back