Whos Gonna win the SPL 09/10

To be honest id love an Aberdeen win this year but more than likely it will be Celtic who id rather have win it than the huns

best fans in the world my arss.

Ramgers fans are though aren't they?
After their exploits in Manchester.
Just shows you what they are...Scum.
Celtic fans ARE the best in the world the amount of incidents involving the Huns in the past are unbelievable...Ruining Barcelona city centre and graffitied the Sagrada Familia, Being warned by Uefa to stop signing Sectarian chanting, Stoning a Villareal supporters bus, Barcelona in 1972 when you rioted as you did in Manchester and Manchester when you kicked one policeman with 50-60 huns round him you kicked him to the ground and almost killed him also looting shops and setting cars alight.
Your fans are stuck in the dark ages, your club is stuck in the dark ages the fact that you didn't sign a Catholic player until 1989 is quite frankly embarassing and numerous European Catholic players that have cited Bigotry as one of their reasons for leaving the club e.g Marco Negri. You have this superiority complex with all this "We Are The Peepel" what's that meant to mean? You are a superior race to other people? Or what? Also rangers fans making **** salutes what's that about? It's on youtube type in "rangers fan **** salute" and don't give me your it's the red hand of Ulster pish! As the banner says "Scotland's Shame".....
Hail Hail!

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Whoa!! there's a lot of hostility on this thread eh? if gers and hoops were in the epl they would attract better players with the money they would be getting from sky and other sponsors,but the fact is they're not so we have our own little league in our own little country and the majority of fans are happy with it so lets get on with the real question?
Defo gers for the title as long the following are still in place;
1.boyd starts week in week out!
2.thomson gets fit and hits the ground running!
3.we give fleck some more game time?
4.boruc is stil in goal for celtic,good keeper,mad ******!
5.mcmanus is stil celtic captain and starting every week,he's not even the best defender at parkhead never mind captain!

sorry celtic it's gonna be 2 in row for the teddy bears!

1. No he won't Smith can't stand him.
2. He's became a better player than he really is when he was injured with all your mob making him out to be a world class player..Brown's a better player than Thomson.
3. Please. What has he done? He is over-rated like mad, He's really average.
4. The Holy Goalie had a **** first 6 months last year but the last 6 months of the season he was good.
5. Yeah give you that one. Can see him leaving.

Your club are f*cked having to sell their best players e.g Bougherra.

Celtic will be amazing to wtch this year. While you will stuck with the same old pishy, boring football from Watty Celtic could pull away from Rangers this year financially And in quality. Your on a slippery slope for a team that won the league.

yes celtic fans are perfect? im guessing slapping dida doesnt count or signing about killing nacho novo? or the fans who actually went to his house to threaten him?

and away with celtic fans and there hail hail **** it's as bad as we are the people.

yes celtic fans are perfect? im guessing slapping dida doesnt count or signing about killing nacho novo? or the fans who actually went to his house to threaten him?

and away with celtic fans and there hail hail **** it's as bad as we are the people.

Ahhh this coming from a Hearts fan.
Slapping!? Touching his face mate.
That song is pretty bad I follow Celtic home and away and when anyone ever sings that they are told to shut up by Celtic supporters.
That's mince. Rangers fans bricked Artur Boruc's front room with his wee kid in the room.

It really isn't.
Hearts fans are the worst alongside Rangers travelling support in the UK.
What was with singing The Billy Boys, Rule Brittania, 3-0 to the Chumpions at Celtic park on the last day.? Awryt we can take a bit of banter but singing all the Huns favourites alongside the famine song? Vermin of the highest order.

Hail Hail!

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Ahhh this coming from a Hearts fan.
Slapping!? Touching his face mate.
That song is pretty bad I follow Celtic home and away and when anyone ever sings that they are told to shut up by Celtic supporters.
That's mince. Rangers fans bricked Artur Boruc's front room with his wee kid in the room.

It really isn't.
Hearts fans are the worst alongside Rangers travelling support in the UK.
What was with singing The Billy Boys, Rule Brittania, 3-0 to the Chumpions and we are the peeepl at Celtic park on the last day.? Awryt we can take a bit of banter but singing all the Huns favourites alongside the famine song? Vermin of the highest order.

Hail Hail!

Rangers all the way. P.S. i hope park head gets bombed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!

hey calm down son.Me and paddy are just having a bit of banter no need to say stuff like that.

Anyway....Hearts fans are idiots and yes your right alot of them do sing follow follow etc but flip the coin and you have Hibs fans doing the exact same the other way.

Boruc might be the biggest **** ont he planet but he doesnt deserve that when his kids are about.

Also i don't see why Celtic fans take such great offence to the famine song. The English don't run around saying Scotland is out of order, Our national anthem is about killing English and sending them home but thats a different debate.

hey calm down son.Me and paddy are just having a bit of banter no need to say stuff like that.

Anyway....Hearts fans are idiots and yes your right alot of them do sing follow follow etc but flip the coin and you have Hibs fans doing the exact same the other way.

Boruc might be the biggest **** ont he planet but he doesnt deserve that when his kids are about.

Also i don't see why Celtic fans take such great offence to the famine song. The English don't run around saying Scotland is out of order, Our national anthem is about killing English and sending them home but thats a different debate.

Yeah your right about Hibs mate.
Because around 15% of Celtic's season ticket Holders are Irish it hurts them as well as people who are from Irish descent(me) My family had to leave Ireland during the famine and it is personal to many people. Stupid song.

See for all this best league in the world tosh I think Germany is the best league in the world no-one ever domintaes it and is always competitive.

The English don't run around saying Scotland is out of order, Our national anthem is about killing English and sending them home but thats a different debate.

"Those days are gone now, and in the past they must remain"

Celtic's hopefully gonna win! But I've always been under the impression that Celtic fans were better behaved, getting the Fair Play Award from FIFA and the UEFA last time we were in a European final. Rangers' supporters beat up the police.

1. No he won't Smith can't stand him.
2. He's became a better player than he really is when he was injured with all your mob making him out to be a world class player..Brown's a better player than Thomson.
3. Please. What has he done? He is over-rated like mad, He's really average.
4. The Holy Goalie had a **** first 6 months last year but the last 6 months of the season he was good.
5. Yeah give you that one. Can see him leaving.

Your club are f*cked having to sell their best players e.g Bougherra.

Celtic will be amazing to wtch this year. While you will stuck with the same old pishy, boring football from Watty Celtic could pull away from Rangers this year financially And in quality. Your on a slippery slope for a team that won the league.

1.dunno bout smith nt standin him bt bet he likes the big mans goal scoring record!
2.i unlike a lot of my fellow gers fans don't think thomsons a world beater bt i do think he's the best midfielder at ibrox and yes i would take brown in a heartbeat,jst murray payin the price 4 his exuberant spending!
3.never said the lad would win us the league on his own bt he's abetter left winger than bambi on ice lafferty,hatchet man mcculloch and fall over his own shadow beasley!
4.boruc will be better this season cos of 1 thing? competition,zaluska will push him a lot harder than mark brown ever did cos lets face it its only mark brown! jst hope boruc chucks a couple in the back of the net against us!
5.think you could sell us mcmanus? Weirs retiring in a couple of years n we need back-up!LOL

It looks like we're goin to retain bougherra so am happy with that but am sorry mate am jst nt impressed with the signings you guys have made and think it will be a lot closer title race than you're hoping for!

p.s. you're right bout that famine song,there are faults on both sides and i'm one of the gers who doesn't sing all those stupid songs at ibrox,****** me off wen they all start with sectariansinging,rule britannia and all that english *****!
SCOTTISH AND PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Within the next 10 years there will be another shift. Rangers and Celtic are slowly losing there dominance. However to claim that EPL isn't dominated is a bare face lie. Firstly Kris has pretty much destroyed any arguements with posting the list of winners for the last 18 years I think. This season again. If your lucky Chelsea will come close to Manchester United to win the title but truth is Liverpool no matter what they do won't win nor will Arsenal.

I would love to see another team win the spl not Rangers or Celtic cause its just boring all you hear now if rangers win the spl or celtic win the spl so id love to see Hearts or Aberdeen to win the spl

scottish league is on a par with the dutch i feel and the championship