• Given

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • Other (Please State Below)

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Mark Schwarzer

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Schwartzer - i dont think its a coincidence that Boro went down the season after he was sold/released/whatever. Hes a ****** good keeper and perhaps the best in my opinion

VDS is only good as he has Vidic & Rio in front of him

2 seasons ago when Portsmouth won the FA Cup, I would of said David James by a mile, he was in the form of his life that season, beating David Seaman's record without conceding, but since then he's got slower with his reactions and Pompey's defence has got worse lol. I say Given purely on his reactions plus his age

how is reina even being mentioned, he is awful, between cech, given or howard for me

EPL:
1. Jussi Jaaskelainen
2. Shay Given
3. Pep Reina
4. Cech
5. Mark Schwarzer

World:
1. Julio Cesar
2. Iker Casillas
3. Buffon
4. Seb Frey
5. Steve Mandanda

EDIT:

EPL:
1. Shay Given
2. Jussi Jaaskelainen
3. Pep Reina
4. Cech
5. Mark Schwarzer

World:
1. Julio Cesar
2. Iker Casillas
3. Buffon
4. Hugo Lloris (immense)
5. Seb Frey

Last edited:
how is reina even being mentioned, he is awful, between cech, given or howard for me

How can you say Reina is awful.

He is one of the best keepers in the world but your a Man Utd fan and he is a liverpool player so you wont see that.

I voted Given despite the fact he deserted us for money at Man City, however he is a great shot stopper and I admire him for all his years at newcastle. Best In championship: The one and only Stevie Harper!!! 100 posts w00t

i say that reinas dodgy... how many mistakes last year that cost liverpool precious points...

i say that reinas dodgy... how many mistakes last year that cost liverpool precious points...

Every keeper is dodgy, but yes he can be a muppet sometimes but still that dose not take away the fact he is a super keeper

Reina-all day long. VDS should be replaced on the list by Jaaskalainen I think he is right up there with the best. Given is good an all.

Back