• N.Ireland

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Wales

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Scotland

Votes: 16 15.0%

• Total voters
About the yanks or about the Scots?

In my personal experience, I either really like the English I meet or really dislike them. I've only met a handful of Irish and Scots but liked them all. Now Australians and New Zealanders...they are cool people. Haven't met any I didn't like. Americans and Canadians? Meh.

Scots :p

Now Irish people are cool (both NI & ROI)..... and there ascents rock!!

Well, I have only been to England and Wales, and neither for very long (about 2 weeks total) so I'm not sure ;)

Never been to Ireland/Wales.
Only been to Wigan and Blackpool in England.

So, in doing that, I have to vote Scotland. D:

Whoever say's "Don't be biased" is just stupid, no-ones gonna say that the country they don't live in is better than the one they do live in.

Really ? Well any city in Scotland from experience is a shithole, so I'd have to say the Northern Irish, cuz they're actually IN the uk ;)

I've never been to Scotland, Wales or Ireland. So, judging from the fact I've only experienced England, I'll choose N.Ireland.

Little bit of info ireland isnt part of uk for all those saying ireland haha am i right? Uk is made up of NI (my country) wales and england and scotland! My preference would be wales!!

Scotland :) I'm Scottish but live in England, but to be honest, nothing compares to my summer holidays up in Aviemore, it's gorgeous. Plenty of nice walks, beautiful views, and much more.

However, the fact I'm always there when the Harley Davidson convention is on is a bit off-putting. Too many beards.

Scottish food has to be the best... I'd ******* love all my food battered <3
Welsh countryside is amazing.
Northern Ireland is just a **** hole where everybody hates each other.
England... The most multicultural place in the world.

I think I'll vote for Scotland even though I'm from England.

Whoever say's "Don't be biased" is just stupid, no-ones gonna say that the country they don't live in is better than the one they do live in.

Maybe give a reason as to why the place they live is a marvelous place to live..?

I'm sure you think that Curtis, however as far as I know America is not in the UK.

Scotland D:

However, the fact I'm always there when the Harley Davidson convention is on is a bit off-putting. Too many beards.

I heard somewhere that crapping on their Harley seats and spray painting "**** GET OUT" on walls gets rid of them eventually. However, you may need the support of a local gay community with a fair arsenal to move them on. Let me know how it goes in the summer chap!

the North of Ireland isnt part of the UK.
But it is the best option on the poll so I voted for it.

the North of Ireland isnt part of the UK.
But it is the best option on the poll so I voted for it.

/facepalm

N.Ireland = Northern Ireland. Which is part of the United Kingdom.

/facepalm

N.Ireland = Northern Ireland. Which is part of the United Kingdom.

I believe in a united Ireland and choose not to divide the country I live in into parts when discussing it.

Also if you are referring to Northern Ireland as part of the Uk then It should officially be written as The United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. ;)

I have been to North Wales as Derry in Northern Ireland but only for a few hours before travelling to Donegal. North Wales is pretty hilly, sheepy and wet but sometimes okay if you like walking around places. I wasn't in N. Ireland long enough to really look at it. Never been to Scotland but it can't be great if Kris wants to move to Middlesbrough. Would never consider moving out of England to any of these countries though.