Votes: 81 75.7%
  • N.Ireland

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Wales

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Scotland

Votes: 16 15.0%

• Total voters
I have been to North Wales as Derry in Northern Ireland but only for a few hours before travelling to Donegal. North Wales is pretty hilly, sheepy and wet but sometimes okay if you like walking around places. I wasn't in N. Ireland long enough to really look at it. Never been to Scotland but it can't be great if Kris wants to move to Middlesbrough. Would never consider moving out of England to any of these countries though.

Some parts of Scotland are pretty depressing, but the same applies to England too-I've lived in Gateshead and have had to put with shootings, and watchin the news to hear about a dead body being found in outside a block of flats across from where I lived. Thank god I moved lol. But to be honest, the best parts of Scotland outnumber the grim. Been to Rosyth, Inverkeithing, Brechin and loved it. Brechin most of all as it was in countryside.

I believe in a united Ireland and choose not to divide the country I live in into parts when discussing it.

Whether you believe in a united Ireland or not it doesn't alter the fact it is part of the UK. But if that's how you want to be then fair enough.

Also if you are referring to Northern Ireland as part of the Uk then It should officially be written as The United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. ;)

Good attempt at a recovery, but that doesn't make sense. What's Northern Ireland a part of the United Kingdom with? The full name is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Obviously voted for Scotland, Been to Northern Ireland which I love and go every year and go 3-4 times a year. Have been to the ROI - Donegal. Also been to Blackpool,Southport and Manchester in England.

Summing it all up i'd still rather live in spain.

How about we meet in the middle and say that that the sea between Britain and Ireland is the best ;)