Who's The Best Then?; An Xbox 360 Fifa 11 Tournament- The Games Have.. Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JK- Valencia
Nathan- Schalke
iamuser- Liverpool
Ronan- Rome.

Gooner, do you wish to change your team to number 3? :)

And- Thanks for joining guys, we need about 6 more people ^^)

Heres something I;m going to suggest for me, If you don;t want to make it awkward because many people might ask but I am downgrading anyway so not making it an advantage for me, But is there anychance you could replace Bayern for me with Rangers ? If not I don't mind I'll stay Bayern.

And Nice edit Kelan :p
If you wish to change to Rangers thats fine seeing as you support them, just might be a little tough in the top league. Your choice though mate. :)

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

**** it, I'm in.

Samm Scfc - 12
Welcome aboard :)

12 = Real Madrid.

**** I got Valencia but I play better as them then Milan Soldado FTW.

If you wish to change to Rangers thats fine seeing as you support them, just might be a little tough in the top league. Your choice though mate. :)

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Welcome aboard :)

12 = Real Madrid.

Love it.

I know it will be tougher but I do like a challenge :D Rangers ftw! Diouf Diouf Diouf :wub:

Edit: Obviously Rangers are weaker and I want to play in the top group but if you want because of how good my team are you can relegate me if you like. would prefer not but your tourny your choice mate if you think other teams deserve to be therew :p

I picked Number One Jonessy.

I know it will be tougher but I do like a challenge :D Rangers ftw! Diouf Diouf Diouf :wub:

Edit: Obviously Rangers are weaker and I want to play in the top group but if you want because of how good my team are you can relegate me if you like. would prefer not but your tourny your choice mate if you think other teams deserve to be therew :p
If you want Rangers to stay in the top league thats fine mate :) Good luck with the tough challenge :wub:

I picked Number One Jonessy.

My god this is harder than first thought.. hahaa

Uhm, Pretty sure number 9 hasn't been taken.. and if it has, i'm going to beat you up.

Yeah :D Looking forward to it. Just depends how good the opponents i play against are on fifa :p plus Rangers defensive is very annoying for people muhaha

Edit: I LOL'd at Jonesy's comment XD

My god this is harder than first thought.. hahaa

Uhm, Pretty sure number 9 hasn't been taken.. and if it has, i'm going to beat you up.
LOL XD

Number 9 is Inter Milan, welcome aboard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.