Who's The Best Then?; An Xbox 360 Fifa 11 Tournament- The Games Have.. Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the two numbers left :p should just make it one and two lol make it simple.

Would it be possible to play without the last person?

My mate on xbox, Steve a member of this site said He'll join.

His GT; BadgerSteveO

He said He'll take Chelsea

My mate on xbox, Steve a member of this site said He'll join.

His GT; BadgerSteveO

He said He'll take Chelsea
Wahhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

I don't mind him taking Chelsea, as I'm fine with Spurs- Tell him he's welcome aboard and ready to start to matches :)

You can start arranging/playing now, I'll just make one 'official' post after this too to confirm and tie everything together. Thanks for joining all!

Let The Games Begin!

Hi Guys, and Thanks for joining!
- There won't be any fixtures, just play whoever is online at the same time as you.

- I'll use the internet to make a table every-so-often.

- When playing matches, please don't quit when losing- Also try and play as many matches as possible. If your going away for a certain amount of time, VM Me :)

- Also, try and add your league & cup opponents so we can get things done swiftly- Play each other 2 times. Unless you lads feel playing 3/4 times is better, and making the league longer?

Wahhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

I don't mind him taking Chelsea, as I'm fine with Spurs- Tell him he's welcome aboard and ready to start to matches :)

You can start arranging/playing now, I'll just make one 'official' post after this too to confirm and tie everything together. Thanks for joining all!

Oh, if you'd rather be Real Madrid, I don't mind being Spurs. :)

Alright who wants to play me?

Im Ac Milan

GT : Benji x Crumbs

Oh yeah, in the OP you've put my GT wrong

GT = Samm Scfc

Status
Not open for further replies.