Who's The Best Then?; An Xbox 360 Fifa 11 Tournament- The Games Have.. Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iamauser, are you using edited squads because liverpools attackers are not 86?

Not the I know of. My pro was in, but he is a defender, so that shouldnt affect it? Ive removed him now though

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

ok then, looks like a defender does affect it... odd

I have just completely given up on this game it is so bad online. EA have really messed up and they haven't even bothered updating there servers. Yes they have updated UT of course so they can make MORE money. absolute joke

I have just completely given up on this game it is so bad online. EA have really messed up and they haven't even bothered updating there servers. Yes they have updated UT of course so they can make MORE money. absolute joke
Urm. Thanks for that, anything to add to the league?

BTW, I'll be coming online after about 8pm.

Valencia (me) 3-0 Liverpool (iamauser)

good game mate.

I should have scored right at the beginning when you rolled it to me. Not sure why I didnt, probably because of the way I used to play with my mate >.<

Mate what was Reina doing? Want to play again as we have to play twice.

im gonna play a bit of clubs now, I will do later though

Anybody want to play Europa?

I'm playing Chelsea in 10 minutes, then I might start sorting out a cup competition for you guys. Anybody want a game in 30 minutes?

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Tottenham Hotspur 1 (Modric) - 1 Chelsea (Drogba)

Chelsea and Spurs shared the spoils in a fairly even match, after Luca Modric's scrambled goal, cancelled out Didier Drogba's opener.

Chelsea 3 (Drogba 2 & Kalou) - 2 (Crouch 2)

Chelsea won this match with a Didier Drogba header 4 minutes from time, to leave Spurs heading towards a relegation show-down. Goals from Peter Crouch wasn't enough, as Chelsea slightly edged their opponents.

Good Game Matey, Well Played. ;)

Yeah good games dude, well played they were games full of chances for both of us

Anybody want a europa league game?

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:35 PM ----------

Liverpool 1-3 Valencia Unlucky mate.

Yeah, I gave up. I couldnt deal with the lag, I didnt have 1 game minute that was smooth. Your second goal was a bit of a joke too. I put full power onto that clearance.........

Man City 0 (me) - 1 Rangers (alan kemp)

Good game, a few great saves at the end by Mcgregor, good match though

Man City 0 (me) - 1 Rangers (alan kemp)

Good game, a few great saves at the end by Mcgregor, good match though

We didn't even have to play so it was a friendly match weel played though :p

Anyway I'll try get some of the matches done this weekend and next week if possible ;)

I'll join if there's a space? Number ten available still?

GT: Jellymonster

Status
Not open for further replies.