Who's The Best Then?; An Xbox 360 Fifa 11 Tournament- The Games Have.. Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will anyone in europa be on about 5:30?

Last edited:
Anybody want to play now jk37195 europa league?

Jesus, been asleep almost all day- Coming on in 30/60 minutes for some CL Games :)

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:19 PM ----------

Spurs (Lenon) 1 - 3 Barcelona (Messi 2 & Villa)
A Good win for Barca, as they dominated the match despite Lennon giving Spurs an early lead. A wonderful performance from the Spanish Team.

Spurs (Defoe 3) 3 - 2 Barcelona (Villa & Messi)
Spurs took a narrow win, in a match which either side could of won. It was attacking football from both sides, which led to an entertaining match. Spurs won the encounter, with a Defoe goal 15 minutes from the end.

Fantastic Matches Mate- Gg, Wp.

I'll join if there is any space
my gt is joshthaman
ill choose number 7

I quit, Valencia are ****, Ronan had a free kick and he ******* pushes it in to the net.

I quit, Valencia are ****, Ronan had a free kick and he ******* pushes it in to the net.
Lets face it JK, i prawned you and you cant take it. Man up and continue the tournament n00b.

Ronan 4-0 JK (after 50mins and JK had 10men, then he rage quit)

Wonderful, this tournament was just abit of fun- Getting to know each other and all that stuff. There's no need to take it so seriously, as numbers was the fairest ways of picking teams. :S

So annoying Valencia's goalkeeping department are woeful. :( My granny could save better, Ronan kept shooting and he kept either spilling it or giving it back to him. But saying that I cant stand losing to Ispy.

So annoying Valencia's goalkeeping department are woeful. :( My granny could save better, Ronan kept shooting and he kept either spilling it or giving it back to him. But saying that I cant stand losing to Ispy.
Well mate, its just a game in a little fun tournament. There will be a chance to change teams when Season 1 Finishes, so why don't you just stay and try and enjoy the fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.