Who's The Best Then?; An Xbox 360 Fifa 11 Tournament- The Games Have.. Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggles

Reaction score
After my n-Power League Failed to take off, I'm looking for a similar type of idea, just with different teams. I'll be looking for 12-16 players, depending on how much interest we attract.

thumbnail.aspx

The Format:

- 2 Leagues of 8 Players.

- The Top 2 Players in the Top League, will fight it out to be crowned Champion, in a 2-legged match.

- The top player in the 2nd League will be automatically promoted, and the 2nd & 3rd players will battle it out in a 2-legged match to be promoted.

- The bottom team in the Top League will be automatically relegated. The 2nd bottom and 3rd team will play in a 2-legged match, to fight for survival.

- The team who finishes bottom of the 2nd League, will be awarded the wooden spoon.

-There will also be a regular cup competition each year.

The Rules:

- Play Fair- Don't get players sent off on purpose, continual last man hacks etc.

- Don't abuse other members or argue- Whether this be via your XBL Headset, or the forum abuse and arguing won't be tolerated. If your un-happy about something, tell me and I'll sort it.

- Over-Excessive custom formations won't be tolerated. Always check with your opponents if they are happy with your formation, also check with your fellow league members with times for league matches.

- Play your matches un-ranked on hub. If you can't connect via H2H, play via teamplay- Select 'Any' as your position. It won't be as good, but it will have to do I'm afraid.

The Teams!

-To select a team, post your GT and a number between 1 - 16.
With that number, you'll be selected a team.
If your un-happy with your choice, you can always swap with another member, if they are happy with that.

thumbnail.aspx

Arsenal- Paulo2k8
Chelsea- BadgerSteveO

Manchester United- nX Hipfiree
Bayern Munich- Alan bsfb 1690
Inter Milan- Joneesy
FC Barcelona- Tonka121
Real Madrid- SamScfc
Tottenham Hotspur- PAFC Connor

thumbnail.aspx

Liverpool- Phayilkid
Manchester City- o iJackz z
AC Milan- Benji x Crumbs
Valencia- jk37195
Schalke- NaThAnB96
Benfica- gargery14
Marsielle- iAmKorean x
Roma- Ronaseal

Get Joining! ;))

Numbers Took: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Last edited:
I'll join.

NaThAnB96 - Number 6

Last edited:
Ill join

Phayilkid

Number: 13

Last edited:
I will join - GT : nX Hipfiree
number :)4

Last edited:
I'm in - GT: o iJackz x

EDIT: No.6

Last edited:
kelanf7- Manchester United.
JK- AC Milan.
Gooner- Marsielle
mrjack41- Manchester City
AldoKemp1- Bayern Munich
Luke- Barcelona

Nathan, 6 is took- sorry.

And thanks, for joining guys :)

FFS, Can I change from AC please as I cant play as them?

FFS, Can I change from AC please as I cant play as them?
urm, you can pick another number (New Rule- You can only pick again once) or ask another member to swap. :)

Heres something I;m going to suggest for me, If you don;t want to make it awkward because many people might ask but I am downgrading anyway so not making it an advantage for me, But is there anychance you could replace Bayern for me with Rangers ? If not I don't mind I'll stay Bayern.

And Nice edit Kelan :p

not sure what numbers are left

Ill swap with number one.

Status
Not open for further replies.