Who's the next manager to be sacked?

hodgson should have been sacked at 10pm last night. embarrasing.

Nah grant is still safe.2 points away from relegation safety.

But hodgson should be sacked.torres gerrard reina and lots of other wonderful players in his team and still they can't win? The only thing i like in the liverpool team under woy hodgson is his face rub.

Hodgson I reckon, but away from the premiership keane will be shown the door at ipswich soon.

If Chelsea sack Ancelotti they're complete fools. Chelsea obviously want to win the Champions League, what other manager can Chelsea realistically sign who has more pedigree than Ancelotti? Any appointment they make will be a downgrade.

Should be Ancelotti considering their form but I imagine it will be Grant or Hodgson. Houllier got the backing from the villa board today anyway.

Ancelotti should not be sacked. Would be ridiculous. Haven't chelsea already forked out £35 million in letting managers go? It's not just down to the manager, it's players too. Get some new blood in for next season, and things will be better for next season. Too many clubs make knee-jerk decisions.

If we turn Villa over in our next premierleague game on the 16th of this month, i would say Houlier.

however, Grant may be given the boot by then.