Who's your all time favourite signing?

Marc Richards for Luton in 2010-2011 season. Signed on a free, only took charge of Luton in October. By the end of a season he bagged 43 goals in 37 games.

There is this guy called Binya who is good from Benfica. Cost 190k-230k and has 14 marking and 14 tackling. He was class at Middlesborough in FM09. Strangely, I have never signed Cardozo or Di Maria even though everyone rates them.
P.S. Max: Dzeko=lol legend :P

The great thing I found with Vagner Love is anytime he scored from outside the penalty are the ball never hit the net, it always trickled over the line lol

Vagner Love for Villa Scored 32 in 35 games for me = 10.5 million

My signing of Toni Kroos, I've had him for a little less than this season now, 13m he cost me and he is worth every penny.

Around 20+ goals so far, touted as the favourite to win the Young player of the Year and his stats just don't stop rising. Great signing.

managing luton and got scott mcClymont from livingston in 4th season, top golascorer in championship and was a leading premiership player signed for only 100k.

Viktor Elm to my Leeds United ( 1st in Championship! :D ) from Heerenveen.

paulo ferrira from chelsea to notts county. i bought him in january and him got most assists in the league by end of the season played him as a mr he was just superb

Diego Renan from a Brazil club. plays well at leftback and rightback but preferrably left. good crossing and over-lapping

Back