Who's your all time favourite signing?

Kikin Fonseca

in FM2009 in premier league with wigan scored 40 in 38 games
in FM2010 in championship with Q.P.R. scored 48 in 43 games

Alexis Sanchez. He never seems to be mentioned on these boards (well I've hardly seen him mentioned!) and hes amazing! Had him on 09 for my Sunderland team, looking to buy him for backup and had to play him in my 1st team every game. Ended up as my captain. He's worth quite a bit on 10, but definitely worth every penny.

jay simpson for gillingham in laegue 1 and championship 20 goals and 25 assists in league 1, 12 goals 20 assists in the championship with average ratings of 8.07 and 7.65

Edin Dzeko10.5mill = awesome

Follow My 'Sporting CP "Leoes" Rise To Greatness' HERE

LOL. Got binya for 55k for reading on FM 09 cos he was on the transfer list. Very good player.

Another good player is Abdou razack traore (rosenborg) Played on the left wing for me and scored and assisted all the time. Cost around 800k

Alberto Paloschi free transfer. best player on the game.

in what year is paloschi a free????

anyway my new fave is thiago regis, 17 year old gk from brazil (cant remember the club) transfer listed at start of game for 3.5k.. doesnt come till january window but so worth it.. his stats are incredible for a young keeper and in third season hes worth 2.3mil and every big club has expressed intrest at some stage (dont have him listed but asking price set at 40mil so never get offers =) ) also got him with millwall so could go to just about any club.. best buy on the game.

Personaly i think i've changed my mind about, my fav. signing. I think now it has to be Cesar villaluz from cruz azul. Due to the fact that he just keeps progressing

dario vidosic from nurnberg to north qld fury for free: 27 games 12 assists 25 goals

Back