Whose name is on the back of your shirt?

Gooner96

Reaction score
Whose name is on the back of the latest football shirt you've bought? I got a Vermaelen one when I went to the Emirates Cup.

Last edited:
Getting the new Puma Newcastle United kit on the 5th August.

'CARROLL' and '9' on the back of the shirt with a '9' on the shorts. :)

has a rangers fan i dont really know who to get because i dont know if they will get sold in January or ????

Maybe just David Weir :L:S or my own name again !

Hughes and 11

Next year will be Campbell, as I can see him retiring :'(

Barcelona:
Eto'o

Arsenal:
Vela

Universidad de Chile:
Me :)

Chile:
Sanchez

England:
Owen

I'll get COLE with 10 on the back of my Liverpool shirt, I imagine.

Manchester United: Giggs, Rooney, Berbatov

On old away Sunderland top I have Bardsley :)

And on old home top I have Richardson simply because he scored the winner against the Mags

taylor on home and Jonas on Away last year (yes I bought that stupid yellow thing!). Prob just get my own name on the back this year.

Seing as the Spurs kit isn't out till 24th September oO) :'(, I don't have one yet, but when I do, I imagine I would get Townsend on the Back (H)

is it just me or is a jersey to expensive. without player names it costs $60 in the USA and here in germany it costs 70€ like what the heck...you would think they would be cheaper in germany than USA.... what is 70 euros like 90 dollars?!

is it just me or is a jersey to expensive. without player names it costs $60 in the USA and here in germany it costs 70€ like what the heck...you would think they would be cheaper in germany than USA.... what is 70 euros like 90 dollars?!
More like $120

My nic is on my shirts, all of them!!

BugZ 69, so now y'all know who to attack in the street :p

the teams need to get money to pay for their transfers and players salaries someway mate :p

jeeze man i wanted the new tsv 1860 münchen jersey, they play 2nd bundesliga and want 70 euros while the other teams want 50-55€. i dont know about you but soon im not going to be buying anymore...:(

my own name :)

what number?

i will probably get 'triv 99' like last season. if i get a player it will be macheda

tempted to get chicharito but i might get that next season after we seen how well he fits in

the last one i got with a player name on was 07/09 home shirt with Anderson 8

Last edited:
Chelsea's new 10/11 Home Kit with Lampard

England with Owen

Barcelona with Pedro