Whose name is on the back of your shirt?

I had Thorstvedt on mine for years -- he was class. This year, I'm debating whether to get Modric or a 'golden oldie'.

Manchester United:

D. Jordan

My middle name,Daniel-Jordan

GUNNER
EVER

Really not though.. It's a difficult choice this year, tempted by Van Persie - 10, as well as Chamakh - 29. Don't think i'll go for Fabregas (NOT because i think he's leaving anytime soon) because of clichés. I might go for Kyle Bartley :wub: - and whatever his number is. (Saw him at Youth Cup the season before last... and me and my mate love him)

Last shirt I got was a gift. My brother went to Bulgaria and came back with a Portugal top, Ronaldo - 17 on the back :p.

Chamakh - 29 on the back of my home Arsenal shirt, Van Persie 10 on the back of the away.

I had Thorstvedt on mine for years -- he was class. This year, I'm debating whether to get Modric or a 'golden oldie'.

Golden Oldie, just in case Modric leaves :)

Golden Oldie, just in case Modric leaves :)

lol, yeah there is that I suppose. In all honesty, I don't think anyone could afford him with current financial problems -- except for City. He might go next year, but on the other hand, he seems to like Tottenham and if we can cling on to fourth again next year he's no real reason to go unless he decides it's time to win championships.

I used to get Sear 9 on my shirts, don't bother with names or numbers now

I've had...
'LANDZAAT 14' He left that summer
'VALENCIA 16' He left that summer
'ZAKI 13' Need I explain what happened to him?
'KOUMAS 10' He's done FA since I got that shirt, and I got that shirt the week he joined us
'SCHARNER 7' Left this summer
'DE RIDDER 18' Just like Koumas
'BRAMBLE 19' but then he ****** left!!
I think I'm a curse, so this year I might get Scotland or Caldwell on the back in hope that they'll follow suit.

Cultural Leonesa - Rocamora 10

I had Ferdinand and 26, when he first signed on my Sunderland kit.

In the past I've had Andy and 10

Also, Stephen Elliot.

And McGovern and 5 a good few times.

I've got Joe Cole 11 on my England top and Joe Cole 10 on my Liverpool one XD

Had a Fiorentina shirt with Batistuta - 9 on it and had a City shirt with Cole - 9 on it. So maybe I will get a City shirt with Adebayor - 9 on it. Will cost £50+ though as the new City shirt is £45 without a name and number.

Had a Fiorentina shirt with Batistuta - 9 on it and had a City shirt with Cole - 9 on it. So maybe I will get a City shirt with Adebayor - 9 on it. Will cost £50+ though as the new City shirt is £45 without a name and number.

Getting Adebayor no.9 is a bad idea because he's no. 25

Edit: Just noticed his number has been changed to No.9

Got my own name on Portugal shirt, going to get either Weston, Forster or Saunders on new Brentford one :)

I don't like names on the back, personally. I just keep it plain :)