Deovoultcha

Reaction score
Is there any way to modify it so that it goes back to its normal, lacklustre standard?

I can understand some wonderkids here and there, they're a dedicated football nation, but smashing Portugal 4-0 and ripping Germany down in a 5-2 demolition? Did they clone Charlie Adam with a Rhinoceros?

Obviously not to that degree but tbh Scotland play great against the bigger teams.. It's the performances against the smaller teams that stop us ever qualifying.

Ah well, SI got most of it right. I reckon we can forgive them some inaccuracies, eh?

Yeah, but Kris doesn't play for Scotland.

If you mean Boyd, then you've forgotten about his several caps.

Obviously not to that degree but tbh Scotland play great against the bigger teams.. It's the performances against the smaller teams that stop us ever qualifying.

I'd understand Scotland mounting pressure on both areas against any team, and I'd accept them qualifying for tournaments and maybe even reaching a knockout phase, but they tear apart the world's best defenses and humiliate them in any international, but seem to never reach the final and settle for 3rd from 2022 to 2038

Actually on the game, we never do that good. Furthest we usually get with real players [no regens] is maybe qualifying for the World Cup 2014, that's it.

Actually on the game, we never do that good. Furthest we usually get with real players [no regens] is maybe qualifying for the World Cup 2014, that's it.

Yeah, but your regens are god-like

If you mean Boyd, then you've forgotten about his several caps.

I'd understand Scotland mounting pressure on both areas against any team, and I'd accept them qualifying for tournaments and maybe even reaching a knockout phase, but they tear apart the world's best defenses and humiliate them in any international, but seem to never reach the final and settle for 3rd from 2022 to 2038

He means Kris as in Mod Kris i'm sure :p, And yeah that's why I said not to that extent. Scotlands youth does look good though and have you checked where the players are playing ? Like if most of them are first team players in the EPL and so on then why not.

He means Kris as in Mod Kris i'm sure :p, And yeah that's why I said not to that extent. Scotlands youth does look good though and have you checked where the players are playing ? Like if most of them are first team players in the EPL and so on then why not.

Well, a good youth foundation would be key, but the transition from 19' to 23' transformed Scotland into a beast in my save, just sort of died the realisms down a bit.

Seen them win the 2010 world cup in FM10 one time.

It's because we ******* rape.

As Aldo has said, we tend to play better against big nations (decent performance vs Spain, beat France twice in EURO 2008 quals, etc) and maybe SI have tried to put this in game and overdone it, I dunno. But it's a nice change, is it not?

It's because we ******* rape.

As Aldo has said, we tend to play better against big nations (decent performance vs Spain, beat France twice in EURO 2008 quals, etc) and maybe SI have tried to put this in game and overdone it, I dunno. But it's a nice change, is it not?

It's a nice change from the original Mainland Western European dominance, just tracks the realism back some, isn't FAR too bothering just, eh, I'm a bit OCD about perfecting the realism so oO)

Ah well, SI got most of it right. I reckon we can forgive them some inaccuracies, eh?

Yeah, but Kris doesn't play for Scotland.

Calling me fat? :(

Super Mod*

It's a nice change from the original Mainland Western European dominance, just tracks the realism back some, isn't FAR too bothering just, eh, I'm a bit OCD about perfecting the realism so oO)

The Thread title made me chuckle.

Isn't it just your luck with regen's? You can't really say it tracks the realism back because we don't know what's going to happen in 2022 etc etc

I've had games where the likes of Yeovil & Walsall are qualifying for Europe on a regular basis & Liverpool are in League 1 etc etc...

I suppose it's like telling a Fulham fan in 1994 that they would be in the Europa League final.

You don't know that Scotland won't have an epic set of players in the future, we had an epic team in the 70's & 80's with the likes of Dalglish, Law, Johnstone etc

I thought about this yesterday.. they always seem to get to the latter stages of big tournaments. :S

because of bruzil inviting people from brazil to come over and have kids to makie scotland brilliant at football. irn brew are running the campian

because of bruzil inviting people from brazil to come over and have kids to makie scotland brilliant at football. irn brew are running the campian

Certainly not this. Whatever this actually means.

Scotland do have a fair few decent young prospects, which combined with some good regens and a large slice of luck could turn them into a reasonably talented side. Or maybe SI were feeling sympathetic.