WHY??? best tactic until now

Reaction score
i guys i don't know why none use this tactic GOOOL MACHINE 4-3-3 Tactic - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats.
i use this with 7 club(juve, roma, united, tottenham, real, leverkusen, shalke) until now and i win ever, this is not a cheat tactic but for me is better than tff sirgaloat etc.
so i don't know e i do not care post images and other several instructions so i say you
TRY AND SHARE YOUR RESULT.
PS: I USE COHESION IN GENERAL TRAINING (VERY HIGH) AND FOR PREPARATING MATCH I USE DEFENSE.
WHAT ELSE?(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)

(IF ANYONE WANT TWEAK THIS TACTIC I'M HAPPY, I TRY TO CHANGE IT IN A 3-5-2 WITH GOOD RESULTS BUT I THINK THAT THIS TACTIC HAS A BIG POTENTIAL)

Last edited:
This reminds me of the 4-3-3 grid system from fm 2012, that was really OP, my main forward scored 122 goals in one season :))

I might give this a try with a really weak team and see what it's got.

Last edited:
i don't understand why none try this tactic! with juventus this year 22 match win 2 draws and only 1 lose (with real madrid away 2-0 but home i win 5-1). maybe i should change the title in: fantastic magic super tactic i win sextuple in 1 month and win world cup with afganistan!:)

How can you ask why noone uses it when noone hve hardly heared of it, and when you provide information its not detailed, just saying its totalyawesomeamazing ?

I can use 2 min to make a tactic and do the same, saying i won world cup with Samoa, but withoyt screens, detailed info etc, whos going to bite?

It might be good, it might not be, personally i prefere to wait until more information is presented.

Hope it works tho. a good 4-3-3 would be superfun to play with :D

really man, i understand you but it's too long post image and other things. i found this tactic in downalod tactic, i try and i win stop. i prefer give the save so you can see really but post every single image it's boring. TRUST IN ME

I think what he means is there isnt a topic about it maybe? Would like to see some actual results from this?

i dont found a guide. when i make screenshot and copy in paint i cant see the image.... if you say how to do i will make it man

Alt + F9.

My Documents > Sports Interactive > FM2014 > Screenshots.

Then upload the image to a image sharing site.

Press the "Print Screen" button on your keybord and copy/paste it into paint. The save as .jpg and upload in a comment.

Back