Dude, that looks good but ANY tactic will work with Juventus because of the world class players they have! I would be much more impressed if you had succes in Italy with any other team BUT Juve!

Last edited:
It's the same when you use Real or Barca in Spain, Chelsea in England or Bayern in Germany.. The players on those team or so insanely good that you will have succes with them no matter what..

Unless you decide to put CD's in attack and AM's in defence off course! ;)

im gonna give it a go with Rangers.... might be an easy couple of seasons but will provide a real test in the premier league

thank you w415hy..... i already say i tested this tactic with tottenham and roma and it's good so if anyone want try this tactic you are welcome!

Can you post some screens of the saves with Tottenham and Roma then?

ok guys tonight i'm going to start a new season with a underdog to test it. sorry but my hdd is broken 2 weeks ago... now i'm at the university but tonight i'll post you the photo of my broken hdd so you can trust in me ok?

but why you don't try this and only speak? TRY MAN, TRY! IT'S NO MY TACTIC I HAVEN'T ANY TYPE OF REASON SO TRY AND STOP!

Do you know how many tactics get posted up here without any decent screens and results? If i should test them all properly (by that i mean for at least 1 full season) then i can quit my day job and start playing FM full-time! But who will pay the rent then? ;)

fabrizioadriano penso proprio tu sia italiano, provata in amichevole contro il bruges 11 a 0; quanti goal ti fa l'attaccante centrale?

ok guys tonight i'm going to start a new season with a underdog to test it. sorry but my hdd is broken 2 weeks ago... now i'm at the university but tonight i'll post you the photo of my broken hdd so you can trust in me ok?

Now a photo of a broken HD isnt going to do anything unless it was you're littlebrother who smashed it with a hammer, or it getting scorched in a fire.....

You say this is fantastic, and yes it might be, but no screen = waste of time. THats the rule of tumb for most seriouse FM players.

Why?

Becasue playign a season on FM takes a full day or so, and if we were to play any tactic stating you can score 500 goals etc, then it would e nothing else to do in life... when is time for food? girlfriend? steven segal? what about RL football?

You understand what im trying to say?

I recommend you push out more information once you get you're new save going, and PROVE that this is worth investing time in.

nelle amichevoli sto andando sempre in doppia cifra anche un 16 a 0, poi ti faccio sapere in gare ufficiali

pampu parliamo in inglese senno spaccano i cojoni! so yes now i'm testing with leverkusen and you?

i'm using 3 tactic: the first one i use counter another i use with control and the last one i use super attack. i'm goingi very well
it's the same tactic but with 3 different mentality. i only change mentality no else

Did a holiday test with Barcelona & Lyon, will post results tomorrow morning.. Overall let's say, we do ok - but on both sides I am 4th spot on league, so nothing amazing.

Need some testers for a 4-2-3-1 counter tactic, pm me if interested.

Did a holiday test with Barcelona & Lyon, will post results tomorrow morning.. Overall let's say, we do ok - but on both sides I am 4th spot on league, so nothing amazing.

i guys i don't know why none use this tactic GOOOL MACHINE 4-3-3 Tactic - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats.
i use this with 7 club(juve, roma, united, tottenham, real, leverkusen, shalke) until now and i win ever, this is not a cheat tactic but for me is better than tff sirgaloat etc.
so i don't know e i do not care post images and other several instructions so i say you
TRY AND SHARE YOUR RESULT.
PS: I USE COHESION IN GENERAL TRAINING (VERY HIGH) AND FOR PREPARATING MATCH I USE DEFENSE.
WHAT ELSE?(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)

(IF ANYONE WANT TWEAK THIS TACTIC I'M HAPPY, I TRY TO CHANGE IT IN A 3-5-2 WITH GOOD RESULTS BUT I THINK THAT THIS TACTIC HAS A BIG POTENTIAL)

How can you ask why noone uses it when noone hve hardly heared of it, and when you provide information its not detailed, just saying its totalyawesomeamazing ?

I can use 2 min to make a tactic and do the same, saying i won world cup with Samoa, but withoyt screens, detailed info etc, whos going to bite?

It might be good, it might not be, personally i prefere to wait until more information is presented.

Hope it works tho. a good 4-3-3 would be superfun to play with :D

As I said, I pretty much holidayed from first friendly game on and left it run while watching Champions League last night - That's the results. It's good tactic, but a bit raw imo. Needs some defence tweaking which I will try over the weekend.

59kUGKS.png

eDEGSBb.png

aXBScNy.png

fVPjWJg.png

g5CxCyN.png

o0yxtsd.png

tzyy86C.png

QumhyF3.png

kBheX2N.png

mFousBj.png

Instant results or Holiday mode is always a very bad way to test a tactic....