why can they never fix the transfer market ?

• Thread starter Thread starter STANNIS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 6K
Is it alright that you take my word for it, as a former SI employee?

No, I have no idea who you are so its only logical for me to doubt you were a SI employee, nothing personal I'm sure you would be sceptical in my position too.

No, I have no idea who you are so its only logical for me to doubt you were a SI employee, nothing personal I'm sure you would be sceptical in my position too.

Okay then. Whether or not you believe me is rather moot to me, but nonetheless I can assure you the game does not differentiate between player and AI, despite the confirmation bias it's easy to acquire.

Last edited:
Selling players can be hard and it can be easy.

Sometimes nobody wants to buy a player you want to offload, you need to try to loan them out. Hopefully they have a good season, the other team is paying their salary, and you can sell them at the next transfer window once the loan finishes.

If however a player has had a good year for you, it's often fairly easy to sell them out for twice their listed value and even add a 30% or 25% sell on clause.

As for buying players, if you are bidding against Real Madrid or Barcelona or Man United... good luck. Fair or not those clubs can usually negotiate a better deal. Upfront money is key, but you can also offer extras such as a sell-on clause or a loan-back clause to entice a club to accept your offer.

no it even happens with small clubs for some reason

they are asking to much? don't forget your relationship with managers.

Back