Why do all young German's love their clubs?!

AJ0207

Reaction score
Tried to sign 6 or 7 regens from under 18 teams in Germany and EVERY one of them doesn't want to negotiate with my club! So frustrating.

German players are known to be quite loyal to their teams. Wait until they've made a break into the first team, then they'll be more likely if they don't see enough action - or try to praise them and get them interested.

Maybe your club is just **** in comparison.

I'm Man City and won the Europa League and FA Cup in my first season.

Fair. If they don't all have high loyalty, I assume they've all had at least one season at the club? Most players don't want to leave in their first season unless its a massive club coming in for them

I think is almost impossible to buy Schweinsteiger in Fm.
He's so loyal to Bayern.

I've never tried to buy him. Might have to give it a go soon.

a bit off topic but there was a 15 year old regen at Osasuna whilst I was managing Atheletic Bilbao. He wouldn't even talk to me even thought Osasuna were okay with selling and after loads of compliments through the media, he finally joined me in the third season at 18 years old. Some regens are just committed like that.

a bit off topic but there was a 15 year old regen at Osasuna whilst I was managing Atheletic Bilbao. He wouldn't even talk to me even thought Osasuna were okay with selling and after loads of compliments through the media, he finally joined me in the third season at 18 years old. Some regens are just committed like that.

I might have to try that, they're all really talented aswell, which is a bummer

Yes the Germans are loyal BUT if you think about it, How many English players play abroad?
It is nice in Germany, Its modern with places like Hamburg, The weather and Stadia is awesome and you get a winter break which the players love, Its a mix of English league and Spannish league mixed into one i think, Its fantastic. Thats why players like Michael Ballack had great success in England and others such as Mesut Ozil is getting on quite well at Real Madrid.
The youth set up there really seems to be working and with their mentality theyll keep most of them.
Bayern Munich set the standard in Germany and with the heart of that team being German the others will follow where as in England, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool especially all have alot of foreign players.

Hey guys, been a while and I've started a Real Madrdi save. As you will all know they have many German players so I thought I'd put in a bid for Baastian Schweinsteiger, Bayern and accepted it! Then got to the contract stages and he wanted to join! I was shocked!

I would just guess German players are really loyal. Mats Hummels, Mario Götze and Toni Kroos are just a few players who will very rarely sign with any club.

Yeah, I looked at a few players loyalty and they were all between 15 - 20 so that's gotta play a bit part in it.

and german regen dont get ot play internationally. wtf.
the german squad is all grey

and german regen dont get ot play internationally. wtf.
the german squad is all grey

You don't have the real names, try donloading from this link; Gamefront

And that's where you paste it.
If using the boxed version:
... \ Football Manager 2011 \ data \ db \ 1100
... \ Football Manager 2011 \ data \ updates \ update-1110 \ db \ 1100 (after the 1st Patch)
... \ Football Manager 2011 \ data \ updates \ update-1120 \ db \ 1120 (after the 2nd patch)
... \ Football Manager 2011 \ data \ updates \ update-1130 \ db \ 1130 (after the 3rd Patch)

If using Steam:
... Program Files \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ football manager 2011 \ data \ db \ 1100
... Program Files \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ football manager 2011 \ data \ updates \ update-1110 \ db \ 1100
... Program Files \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ football manager 2011 \ data \ updates \ update-1120 \ db \ 1120
... Program Files \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ football manager 2011 \ data \ updates \ update-1130 \ db \ 1130

If a Mac user:
USERNAME \ Library \ Application Support \ Steam \ SteamApps \ Common \ Football Manager 2011 \ Data \ db \ 1110 \ Inc
USERNAME \ Library \ Application Support \ Steam \ SteamApps \ Common \ Football Manager 2011 \ Data \ Updates \ update-1110 \ db \ 1110 \ Inc
USERNAME \ Library \ Application Support \ Steam \ SteamApps \ Common \ Football Manager 2011 \ Data \ Updates \ update-1120 \ db \ 1120 \ Inc
USERNAME \ Library \ Application Support \ Steam \ SteamApps \ Common \ Football Manager 2011 \ Data \ Updates \ update-1130 \ db \ 1130 \ Inc

for the file to work.

Remove the existing lnc folder in ALL the paths displayed above which apply to your installation method before replacing them with the lnc folder you download from the link.