rookiemanager

Reaction score
Drawn 3/5 league games. 2 penalty shoot-outs thus far this season in my created cups. Thats 5/7 draws really. I normally play 442, but in tactic 2 slot after 6 games, i made a 3412 formation as the other team 'plays well against 442' and i dont score/concede many. Well i was winning 2-1 in my last match then the other team scored, so thats 5 games drawn out of 7.

And why hasnt my signature been updated?

Last edited:
you clearly need to change things around mate :) are you trying to play fluid or very fluid and attacking? is it your 1st season at your club?

I have had some slow starts as well, its better than losing mate :)

1st season. I won my last 2 games. Ill update my signature at end of every month. Im playing very rigid. Im in tier 9 with Mile Oak. Im scoring lots more now :)

Last edited:
perhaps you should work on attacking set pieces in match prep and get some goals that way?

You need to update your signature manually.

Because you're not scoring more goals than your opponent.

Why am I drawing?
Cos your holding a pencil ;)

Try playing a more attacking mentality or even change your tactic completely

ma barca team draw to many games as well has cost me the league 3 years running :(

Im trying to 'blend team' first. Im doing :) in last 2 games. Going to play now and i let you know if i need help. Thanks for the help. Btw, im not 14th anymore and i forgot to update my scorers lol :)