Why do my created player stats drop?

What does PPM mean? And having a CA/PA of 185/197 will i be able to achieve my desired stats? The player i created is 17yrs old.

That doesn't help, really. It's mainly explain what CA is and facts about PA, generally.

But this one does

I actually get it.

@OP :

Think CA, PA, attributes relation as.. for example cake.

CA is the cake, PA is the cake pans (the one to cook the cake) and attributes are the pieces of the cake.

Now the size of the cake can only be -at maximum - as big as the cake pan which available. -> PA is the limit of maximum CA

The better the baker is, the bigger the cake he can make thus making use the available space of the cake pan -> CA will usually increase which means the players get better.

Now to your question. The atttributes you put is the pieces of the cake you can give to people.

So you can wish you would like to share large pieces of the cake to 100 people - all from averages joes, big fat kids who demand double size, diabetic people, and cake enthuatist.

The problem is by giving large pieces, the cake would not be enough for all 100 people.
So you would have to would have to do just with medium sizes to give to that 100 people.
This is the concept of the stats dropping for your created players after a while. Your distribution of stats exceeds the CA.

I've tested on 'regular' players. With 200 CA, after a while all stats drops from 20 to 16 equally.

__

So what can you do to 'fix' this?

1. Foot. Having both foot on strong eats up a lot of CA shares.
So if you make the player right/left footed only, more CA can be used for stats compared to one with either foot on strong.

2. Physical attributes are those big fats kids who demand double shares.
It takes almost quite of amount of CA compared of the technical and mental stats.
So if you make your player less physical just a little bit, it can boost a lot of the other stats

3. Don't give the sweet cakes to those diabetic people.
I mean they're most likely not gonna it eat anyway, why waste it when you can give more share to the cake enthusiast?
What I mean here is, don't waste tackling for striker when you can give more finishing to him. That simple :p

I'm having too much free time :p

This is all there is to it.

Dude, you seriously have too much free time. Great post BTW.

@ MrBum

PPM is simply the way a player plays. They do not affect CA.

You would be better to count technical attributes as one point, mental as 1 and and physical as 1.5, also decide what position, role and duty you want your created player to have, so if you wanted a poacher make sure his dribbling, finishing, first touch, anticipation, composure, off the ball, acceleration, agility,balance and pace are highly attributed, so if you wanted each attribute as 20, you would count 20 ability points for each technical attribute, 20 points for mental and 30 for physical.

The points you have assigned for atributes cannot exceed CA nor PA otherwise they will go wrong

hope this helped

Alright so i want my player to be an ideal striker. So what are the most important attributes i should have and the least important attributes i should have for physical, technical and mental.

Complete forward

That doesn't help, really. It's mainly explain what CA is and facts about PA, generally.

Read my post in that link, not just the original post. I have explained quite a lot there.

@ MrBum

You would be better to count technical attributes as one point, mental as 1 and and physical as 1.5, also decide what position, role and duty you want your created player to have, so if you wanted a poacher make sure his dribbling, finishing, first touch, anticipation, composure, off the ball, acceleration, agility,balance and pace are highly attributed, so if you wanted each attribute as 20, you would count 20 ability points for each technical attribute, 20 points for mental and 30 for physical.

The points you have assigned for atributes cannot exceed CA nor PA otherwise they will go wrong

hope this helped

Quite correct, except it is much more complicated than that. For a pure striker for example, jumping : finishing is about 3:2, however, jumping : free-kicks is about 6:1. Try this :
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/197595-Attribute-Weighting

What does PPM mean? And having a CA/PA of 185/197 will i be able to achieve my desired stats? The player i created is 17yrs old.

PPM = player preferred moves. It is your player's preferences. For example, Henry likes to place his shots, while Adriano likes to blast it.
With good mentality, a 155/200 CA/PA can reach his peak in about 3 years.

Alright so i want my player to be an ideal striker. So what are the most important attributes i should have and the least important attributes i should have for physical, technical and mental.

Use your common sense. Anyway, you don't need 20 in finishing to make good striker. Sometimes, 17 would be enough.

Very nice explanation, thanks. Just one question, how can you tell how much CA a player needs to have in order to have a certain ammount of attributes? For example, I wan't to create a player with 15 dribbling, 10 crossing, 18 finishing etc., basically a regular player with normal stats.

If I give him too little CA, his stats will drop right? And if I give him too much, then they will rise, so how to find out a CA that will be able to maintain his stats?

Also, do PPMs have effect on CA?

Thanks

No there isn't, your best bet is to find players of similar attributes(or a similar spread) and check their CA