Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

I lubba everyone! Several reasons, I'll not go into right now. :$

Is he even still alive? and Jack Fulham? I think you guys need to re-evaluate..... :p

I think Jack Fulham is still alive, unfortunately :p but the other Jack-mod is almost certainly dead.

Is he even still alive? and Jack Fulham? I think you guys need to re-evaluate..... :p

I agree. Redders for admin!!

Jacks still active, on and off, on irc a fair bit. I can think of a fair few other mods who are more inactive.

Dunc ... xx ... Although he shuuuuuure loves banning me on IRC!

I agree. Redders for admin!!

Jacks still active, on and off, on irc a fair bit. I can think of a fair few other mods who are more inactive.

Like CMH, KevyMatts etc?

Like CMH, KevyMatts etc?

CMH is away on national service, so expected to be less involved on the site. :)

But yes, there are a few.. less active moderators than Jack Fulham anyway.

CMH is away on national service, so expected to be less involved on the site.
:)

But yes, there are a few.. less active moderators than Jack Fulham anyway.

KevyMatts is not quite as active as the other mods....

Yeah I remember he is, Remember him when I fist joined. He is a top bloke :)

Ah theres not much need for them anyway. When you have a staff including Dunc, StuW and Raikan who needs anybody else :p

Members dont/cant see half the moderating jobs that are undertaken by a lot of us, so it's very difficult for you to say who is active as a mod and who isn't...

agreed Jake! Everyone has a part to play! not everyone acknowledges or sees it however!

Redders, I love you too!

inactive? nah. im actually on most of the time. just that maybe some of you dont see it. i'll probably be on more often in 202 days time. :D

oh and btw, not all mods who seldom post are less active. sometimes we're just too lazy though. :p

For giving me nice memories. Even though some of the peeps aren't around anymore, there will always be classic threads that will cheer me up, or put me down. Whatever the mood they put me into, I'm grateful for having such great memories. Who wouldn't be grateful for such amazing thread Chaz Sexington‎ used to make? Seriously, without him, we wouldn't know girls like Vikings sperm.

Anyway, big thanks to you all. Even if FM Base is such a small part of our life, it's still a part.