Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
It seems all we see on this forum is people hating on each other, arguments that usually end up in United v Liverpool and infractions for people that well to be honest deserve it, but maybe there can be one thread where people are actually nice to each other?

I want this thread to be used to say why you like a certain member, it's not a popularity contest and I know the concept seems a little 'gay' but I think it can work. Please don't consider this to be the new 'Member of the Month' or some other bullshit concept that is basically a bunch of obnoxious bumlickers. Hopefully you will understand more after I post my favourites.

My personal favourite on this site is Dan, he's a complete legend and his stories are pretty beasty. But the reason I like him most is because he introduced me to The Courteeners, they are an epic band, and I will forever be grateful! And he's a decent guy, when he's not talking about Photoshop!

Also Max and Frankie are pretty awesome guys and they are more than happy to help answer any pointless questions I have, or any abuse I throw at Frankie for his pedoness. And from the mods I'd say Kris and Lee for the help they've gave me, Kris for stories etc. and Lee with my DS Rom problem which was a lifesaver. Also Tirath and Scott you are decent guys, sure Scott you talk **** sometimes but you are decent, and Tirath you make some sick threads.

Also anybody else I talk to on MSN. Thanks bcfc for you support on my stories as well you are a legend :)

Hopefully some of you will follow my lead and just give something back to the community we have here, sure this could turn out to be a flop but I think most of us here have made some good friends through FM-Base. And this is much better concept than counting votes.

Maybe we can be mature enough to succeed in complimenting others rather than going round in circles with pointless arguments, I hope so!

Remember, there are no rules as to who you post about or why, just make sure it's somebody from FM-base for a real reason, in fact name as many people as you like.. Just spread the love guys! We have too much negativity in this site! Here we go.....

Last edited:
Cmh, the nicest man on the forum, never has anything bad to say about anyone, really wish everyone was like him, the **** licking will start soon aaandy

i appreciated it when bcfc was the only one following my didier drogba story at one point lol and he inspired me to do a created player story :D

Last edited:
Anybody from here who I have played Modern warfare with
Anybody from here who I've talked on MSN to
Anybody from here who was in the old net game hosted by Kris...
Top people :)

But that's it. The rest of you I don't know of and therefore have no opinion on you

Last edited:
Gregor - For single-handedly giving the finger to everyone who feels the need to make a "I'm leaving" thread.

Kris - For providing us with a proper story and breaking the monotonous fixture list system that people love to implement in their threads.

Billy Redrup - Always tells the truth, even if it makes people cry.

Jokes aside, I hate all of you.

I'd say Joe, cos you're always guaranteed a good debate about city or united!

I love everybody. I was brought up to appreciate the things in life down in sunny (XD) Wales and I respect every member equally.

Except Taylor. He does stuff to me nobody else does.

Not really spoke to many people on here, but everyone here is awesome in their own way :D

Big shout out to a few guys.

Coach Carter - First guy know me as a member, nice guy, despite his N'Gog antics ;)

Joe - A fellow City fan, we tend to find eachother on a few threads and its good to have a chat.

Billy Redrup - His tumbleweed post in the Wigan v Arsenal made my day.

The moderators never fail to give us some laughs.

Everyone on the site is great.

Especially Chris for being a good mate and doing a few stories.

I'm sure S.I forums don't have a thread like this. ;)

Last edited:
I love James Readman!

And Gregor Smith!

Last edited:
Samillyroy, always good for a tactics talk and is probably the only consistent viewer of my stories :D.

Finn is my fellow Wexford Youths man :)

Wow my name was mentioned!! id also like to give a great thanks to Tiraths, his ideas are very good,
More members

Redders- Got promoted to admin, does a good job

Chris- Very nice, doesnt get annoyed at anyone

Alex- Makes me laugh time to time

Andy, you forgot me for helping you with Birmingham :'( :p

Is that the 22 year old who had a heart attack after a game of 5-a-side? If so I love him too. :wub:

AKA sweaters, thats the same man, lovely *******.

BBC Sport - always there for me, wish he'd shut up sometimes though

(Tbh I haven't spoke to anybody on here who I don't get on with :p)

My Top 4 Members.

1. Coach Gregor

2. Max - Seems to be the most popular member on the forum? I don't think I've seen anyone say a bad word about him, all of what I have seen has been good. And he is a good lad, always happy to help. Stories are good. Guides are good. Also talk to him ( And many others ) On MSN and he's a top lad. And a good Mod.

3. Frankie - Pretty much the same as Max really.

4. 19-11-08 - Does not always post, but is still a regular member, and a good member, don't see him spamming or anything like that. Also talk to him on MSN and he's a good lad. ( But supports United (6) )

I think all the members on the site are nice, and I know I for one have not always got on with them. Weather it be Billy Redrup, Redrup, Joe, or anyone else who I've had argument's with it's all behind us I think now and they are still good regular members.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've made a lot of 'friends' on this site since becoming a regular poster a while back.

Max - Started off on a bad note, but since then have started speaking more and more, have jokes and good conversations and help eachother (I think) out.

Frankie - Love winding him up about Arsenal XD and he can take a joke. Also doesn't live too far away from me. Top guy.

KingEric - Top story writer and just seems to be a level headed person. He can accept when he's wrong and makes good strong points in his argument.

Zebedee - Probably the most knowledgeable person I've ever spoken to when it comes to the ins and outs on football. Very clever bloke, and apart from his odd choice in club (;)) is a top guy.

BCFC - Me and him seem to talk alot via PM and on MSN giving eachother advice on stories and signings. Very funny lad.

Alex - I probably owe my regular postage to this bloke for when he started up the 'La Liga Network Game' before FM10 had even been released. He let me into the game, and it resulted in me coming onto this site more and more and just getting involved more in general banter.

FoxyCFC - Another guy who was involved in the La Liga Network Game, and we now speak on Facebook and on MSN giving eachother advice on story writing etc.

Chris - An avid follower of my stories and a great story writer himself. Very modest guy who deserves a lot more credit on this site than he probably gets.

Scott - Very opinionated soul, and even with his poor grammar (K) is a person I can have good conversations with. We both love Man Utd as much as eachother although he voices it alot more than I do.

Billy Redrup - For the simple reason that I :wub: his sarcastic comments!

There are many more, but I really just can't be asked to type any more so anyone else that has helped me out on this site.

:wub: you all

DMF!