Why is Javier Saviola so underrated?

He's amazing for Burton. When I signed when I got into the premiership, you can play him as any duty as a striker and he gives you a great performance, he works as a poacher, a trequartista, an advanced forward which I have used him for, and every game I played his given me that edge of a goal or an assist. He is a class act for my team, which he helped to win the Premier League.

He is the legend of CM/FM

Saviola was a great player in real life and for a longtime the best player on the entire series of CM/FM games. He arrived at Barca as the next big thing having stared for River and Argentina in the world youth cup. He had a great first season at barca but then Laporta took over and a cull on none Laporta era players followed- Riquelme was another player to be cut. Saviola remained loyal to Barca and it was his goals that kept Rijkarrd in his job in the spring of 04 forming a trident with Ronaldiniho and Garcia, sadly for Saviola barca bought Etoo in the summer and his days at the club were done. He still scored whenever he played, befor finally giving up on a barca future and moving to Madrid - which was a poor choice on his part! There was no way Madrid would show faith in a Barca player that Barca had no faith in.
As for the game i signed him from Real for Juve (basically because he was a legend from CM days) however the touch remains- he has scored 105 goals in 118games!! To anyone hu needs a goalscorer sign him!