Why is my player's workload's 'very heavy'

Fraz100

Reaction score
All my players are on a tactical role focus at medium, and my general training is only at a 'medium' workload, however my players are on a 'very heavy' workload even though I had the same set up as last year and it was on 'heavy'. Also, my reserves do more match training than my first team squad and their workloads are only heavy despite having the same focus training as the first team. Any help?

All my players are on a tactical role focus at medium, and my general training is only at a 'medium' workload, however my players are on a 'very heavy' workload even though I had the same set up as last year and it was on 'heavy'. Also, my reserves do more match training than my first team squad and their workloads are only heavy despite having the same focus training as the first team. Any help?

Could you post a screenshot of one of the players training ? Remember that the more Physicall training you do, the more workload.
If doing match training/preparation, it takes away some time from their normal training so its natuarll that the reserves have a lower workload.

Have you imposed some personal training for them, and using heavy load?
You can also rest players after a tight schedule, this helps them relax.

Also if you changed your coaches at all that can make a difference I think...

Coaches hardness of training, players professional/ambition attributes, rest days before/after games, personal training.