Yes, personally think him and Walcott are both over rated

Yes, personally think him and Walcott are both over rated

If anything Walcott is under-rated, people say he is **** and doesn't have a "Football-brain" but yet he creates alot of chances and is our top scorer this season... Plus he assisted almost half of Van Persie's Arsenal goals...
Going to ignore you saying Wilshere is under-rated - it doesn't deserve a response ;)

Walcott is the most over rated, wilshere isn't bad but not as good as everyone makes him out to be

Lincoln city :)
Now you've just made me look stupid :'( :p

You must like one of Arsenal's rivals though? Noone else says that Wilshere is overrated, and nobody says Walcott is that good anyway...

How do you use Giroud? He playes okay for me but not amazing, fairly inconsistent tbh.

Now you've just made me look stupid :'( :p

You must like one of Arsenal's rivals though? Noone else says that Wilshere is overrated, and nobody says Walcott is that good anyway...

Walcott may be overrated in real life, but his in game mental are a tad too low. Cant argue against Wilshere's though, think his are spot on.

How do you use Giroud? He playes okay for me but not amazing, fairly inconsistent tbh.

Personally i would pick DLF attack, he will not create much on his own, so supply here is key.

Inside forward/attack, supporting playmaker/attacking mid, winger (support/attack) behind

Attacking fullback/wingback behind the inside forward

Walcott may be overrated in real life, but his in game mental are a tad too low. Cant argue against Wilshere's though, think his are spot on.

Apart from his influence I think haha. Future captain of Arsenal and England according to Gerrard, Hodgson and Wenger!

Walcott is the most over rated, wilshere isn't bad but not as good as everyone makes him out to be

lol if I remember, I'm going to come back to this thread in 5 years and laugh in your face.

Wilshere is a brilliant player, and will be a brilliant player. He's been heavily set back by injury which is why he's not been as noticed...

I support Liverpool btw (yes, harhar west ham 0-0), but I really like watching Wilshere play. Reminds me of Gerrard/Lampard.. when they were younger

lol if I remember, I'm going to come back to this thread in 5 years and laugh in your face.

Wilshere is a brilliant player, and will be a brilliant player. He's been heavily set back by injury which is why he's not been as noticed...

I support Liverpool btw (yes, harhar west ham 0-0), but I really like watching Wilshere play. Reminds me of Gerrard/Lampard.. when they were younger

To be fair, I don't think he is really in the syle of either of those 2. Gerrard was never really a superb dribbler, he was just ****** amazing at passing and long shots! Gerrard is also a kind of player who stayed deeper, he never really got into the box alongside the strikers! Whereas Lampard is the opposite, he is basically a mix between a CM and a ST, as he was very attack minded, and again was never a superb dribbler.

But Wilshere's shooting isn't as good as these 2, however he is as good as, if not better at passing then they were, and he literally just ghosts past players :) Just my opinion :) (Don't really know the point of this post haha :S)

He's not like gerrard, have you ever seen wilshere clear the ball off the line to win his team the game, score last minutes goals to win his team the game, or get into double figures in a season for goals, ever seen him hit a defence splitting 80 yard pass from one end to the other to set up a goal?! No, what did he do at Bolton? Nothing, Walcott couldn't hit water if he fell out a boat :)

He's not like gerrard, have you ever seen wilshere clear the ball off the line to win his team the game, score last minutes goals to win his team the game, or get into double figures in a season for goals, ever seen him hit a defence splitting 80 yard pass from one end to the other to set up a goal?! No, what did he do at Bolton? Nothing, Walcott couldn't hit water if he fell out a boat :)

Yes, but I've also seen him attempt an 80 yard pass, fail and give away possession 9/10 times he tries it. And he tries it a lot.

And Wilshere has had a 3 seasons in the Arsenal first team, two of which he's barely played due to injury. Gerrard, however, has had over a decade for you to observe. It's more likely you're going to see him score in the last minute or clear off the line when he's had 10x the time to do it.

Walcott has a 26% conversion rate. Suarez has an 18% conversion rate. (I assume you're a Liverpool fan).

As joel stated how can you compare a player that has played consistently over 10 years to a player that has only just returned to the pitch after over a year out injured and has got less than 100 prem appearances. I respect your opinion but feel like you cant compare these at all, try somebody that has a similar number of appearances or similar age than I think you could make a valid argument to support your opinion.

On topic :)

When I've managed Arsenal I can never get Giroud to play as well as Wenger does! Tried as a target man, poacher, deep forward... He still manages a good return but not as impressive as usual games.

Personally I think Aaron Ramsey is better and has shown more, he was captain of Wales, not sure if he still is, had a massive injury but has done more for me than wilshere :)

Personally I think Aaron Ramsey is better and has shown more, he was captain of Wales, not sure if he still is, had a massive injury but has done more for me than wilshere :)

That is where I stop respecting your opinion... :p ;)

Seriously though, I really can't see how anyone can say Ramsey is better than Wilshere... out of our British 6, he is the worst...

(Although I think alot of people are unfair to him, he deserves time, patience and he is just made a scapegoat along with gervinho and wenger by deluded Gooner fans!)

Haha he's decent, still plenty of the for all the players to develop so gotta wait and see, opinions aren't wrong remember :)

Haha he's decent, still plenty of the for all the players to develop so gotta wait and see, opinions aren't wrong remember :)
I didn't say you were wrong, because you are correct in saying opinions are never wrong... but that doesn't mean I have to agree with you! :)