Giroud is ridiculously good in versus but I've never been and never will 1-2 be the dirty gooners.

Walcott doesn't turn out great in this and his scoring is **** poor, funny how Arsenal fans were saying he was better than Bale when he scored that hatrick.

Giroud is ridiculously good in versus but I've never been and never will 1-2 be the dirty gooners.

Walcott doesn't turn out great in this and his scoring is **** poor, funny how Arsenal fans were saying he was better than Bale when he scored that hatrick.

No one ever said he was better than Bale...

He's had 14 goals in 11 games for me, so far. He looks well on course to beating his 17 goals in 37 matches from his debut season.

To be fair, I don't think he is really in the syle of either of those 2. Gerrard was never really a superb dribbler, he was just ****** amazing at passing and long shots! Gerrard is also a kind of player who stayed deeper, he never really got into the box alongside the strikers! Whereas Lampard is the opposite, he is basically a mix between a CM and a ST, as he was very attack minded, and again was never a superb dribbler.

But Wilshere's shooting isn't as good as these 2, however he is as good as, if not better at passing then they were, and he literally just ghosts past players :) Just my opinion :) (Don't really know the point of this post haha :S)

I know :p Gerrard and Lamps were more bombing forward supporting the 1 striker up front. I just meant in terms of he gives me the same feeling those two players did - young, English, with bags of potential :)

He's not like gerrard, have you ever seen wilshere clear the ball off the line to win his team the game, score last minutes goals to win his team the game, or get into double figures in a season for goals, ever seen him hit a defence splitting 80 yard pass from one end to the other to set up a goal?! No, what did he do at Bolton? Nothing, Walcott couldn't hit water if he fell out a boat :)

I didn't mean he was like Gerrard in terms of style of play. I just meant he is looking really good for the future and is looking like he's going to be a top English cm like those two. I might be slightly biased being an lfc fan, but Gerrard is/was a much better player than Wilshere in terms of overall gameplay. Wilshere's more a support player, as opposed to Gerrard bombing down the middle, smashing a player with a clean tackle, acting as a support striker at times.

I didn't mean he was like Gerrard in terms of style of play. I just meant he is looking really good for the future and is looking like he's going to be a top English cm like those two. I might be slightly biased being an lfc fan, but Gerrard is/was a much better player than Wilshere in terms of overall gameplay. Wilshere's more a support player, as opposed to Gerrard bombing down the middle, smashing a player with a clean tackle, acting as a support striker at times.

In terms of overall gameplay it could be argued that Fellaini is better than David Villa...