Why it really IS Kenwrights fault

I just want to know what the **** is going on behind the scenes. Communication at the club is ludicrously poor. The financial reports for the club, i suspect, when they come out will be hideous and the damage will be beyond repair.

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

I just don't want to see the club in the championship. Its a pretty strong league now, and the ramifications for the club would be disastrous-it's so hard to get back out of now. Look what happened to Middlesborough, Charlton Athletic. I just cannot imagine what would happen.

very insulting to the current everton team to say that they would even be near the relegation zone come the end of the season though :O you still have a class team, you shouldn't be thinking about relegation by any means, your squad is by far stronger than at the very least, wolves west ham and wigans, plus has more fight about it.

very insulting to the current everton team to say that they would even be near the relegation zone come the end of the season though :O you still have a class team, you shouldn't be thinking about relegation by any means, your squad is by far stronger than at the very least, wolves west ham and wigans, plus has more fight about it.

was thinkin about the admin side mate-isn't there a 9 point deduction for when a club goes into it? Plus the fans who were at the match tonight, absolutely panned the players for shocking performances in the second half. But yeah, if the 9-point thing came into it, then we'd be up **** creak without a paddle

You know the sad thing about it is? He's not asking a whole lot. I mean seriously they're about 2 players away form being a really, really good squad. Instead he's forced to take punts on kids who play in less competitive 2nd division leagues. Moyes deserves better

Pretty much yeah. But unless BK gets this "investment" from his supposed trip to Hollywood, we're screwed. He'll have no choice but to sell up the players and start from scratch. It's a nightmare.

I hope everton sort it out, have a lot of respect for them

Well, all the fans can do now is wait and see. The financial reports are due out very soon indeed, but the next few weeks will be a killer to see what happens. But more importantly, in case the worst does happen, the lads have to roll up their socks and batten down the hatches. The match against Blackpool is now a must win. All the fans want to see, is the lads work their hardest for the club and make us proud.

I have a soft spot for Everton. I cheer for them apart from when they play Us. TBH, Moyes dont deserve this. He is an excellent manager, who has worked his socks off for the club, yet still he has to work with pile of *****. For all the good work he has done, board should find money from somewhere for transfers.

Can someone tell me few flop signings done by Moyes? I know none.

I have a soft spot for Everton. I cheer for them apart from when they play Us. TBH, Moyes dont deserve this. He is an excellent manager, who has worked his socks off for the club, yet still he has to work with pile of *****. For all the good work he has done, board should find money from somewhere for transfers.

The only one that comes to mind is Diniyar Bilyaletdinov. He is a bit of a hit and miss of what I've seen of him as i don't watch Everton that often. I may be wrong so please correct me if wrong :)

the problem with Evertons owners is that they dont run the club as a business which is required in this modern football era, they probably have loads of people who know 'football' but not business

From what I see, Everton cant seem to provide funds for their manager, get any sort of publicity going or trying to raise their profile in another country, neither are they willing to reincorporate a new stock structure which may actually bring some investor's in

Its a great pity and if nothing is done soon, Everton wont be in a position much longer to challenge for European Qualification,

I mean there are a couple, tbh I'd call Yak a bit of a flop £11.5M and he really hasn't done enough to warrant that. Also you've got Per Kroldrup flopped, Van der Meyde, Castillo, Rodrigo. But none of these were major dents in the funds, so not massive flops.

He's genuinely ace with what resources he has, would be exciting to see what he could do with a half decent kitty!

it is a shame you have only lost one game more then Chelsea, and yet your 15th

a bit of money to get good striker and player to replace pienaar and you could easily shoot up the table

Well, I've been looking around for any more information, and BBC Merseyside has pretty much said BK is still indeed in Hollywood desperately looking for investment, but nothing. The main reason being given, "that Everton are living in the shadow of Liverpool FC. The ground is pretty much rubbish, and a new stadium is required before investment can even be considered." Easier said than done isn't it. And now Mikel Arteta is pretty much sick of what is going on.

And there's also a rumour on different club forums, that Moyes has resigned too. Categorically can say, ABSOLUTE PANTS. Just a rumour too far so don't fall for it

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

I swear I just crapped many bricks lol. Evertonfc.com had "Club Announcement" on homepage lol. Accounts now signed off, and details uploaded to website early next week. Be very, very interesting reading.

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/feb/03/david-moyes-everton-future

Pretty much what I expected. At least can relax a bit more about the admin side I guess.

Last edited: