Why were these closed

The Editor

Reaction score
Both of these links are very useful for new members who just want ideas, Iv used them in my "Links Thread" for this reason.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/2-5-or-3-star-left-winger-for-manchester-united-t26596.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/striker-t26583.html

Unfortunately not many people actually use the stickies because it takes so long to get a responce. That was my reason for making The Links Thread. If you advise people to use their scouts instead of making the threads, then there is no point of the players section even being on this site.

The Editor

becuase someone created a thread where you tell people what type of player you need
however no one hardly responeds to them

probably because the were threads where people could of posted that instead of making a new thread.

Hypocrite.

i menan what is your prob i said i was sorry

max is right there is threads like that but no one replies to them lol so i dunt see the point in closing them lol
you get more responses but that just my oppinion

Probably because the were threads where people could of posted that instead of making a new thread.

Well when I was making my Links thread I couldnt find any like those 2 in the first 10 pages of the Players section, which probly means they were entiteled to post the new threads

Well you clearly didn't look hard enough, the "Who should I buy/sell" thread is where they should go..

Because if everyone comes along and asks for a player for every position in their team you end up with a lot of threads.

You Links Thread links too some decent topics and show that there is indeed a reason for this section. But the two you mentioned in this post can be answered in the stickies.

I agree that they could be answered in the stickies but the fact is that hardly anyone gets a responce in the sticky threads because not many people actually read the requests, they just keep posting questions.

I agree that they could be answered in the stickies but the fact is that hardly anyone gets a responce in the sticky threads because not many people actually read the requests, they just keep posting questions.
its true that not many people get responses from those threads
So you do have a point

he is right everyone asks the questions but hardly no one answers them

Looking through the stickies it does appear that most of them do get answered. The ones that don't all seem to be by people who haven't even visited again since they made the original post.

yes but some people need quick answers not ones waiting on a thread harldy that anyone replies to

Looking through the stickies it does appear that most of them do get answered. The ones that don't all seem to be by people who haven't even visited again since they made the original post.
But if you only get one responce, that isn't really what people want
How many people actually look through the stickies to help people on a regular basis. It would only be when you are about to post your own question, even then you might not reply to the previous question.

Trouble is looking through the stickie for the players section does take a long time as there is over 500 posts. Most members do not have that sort of time.