Why were these closed

agrreeeeddd ^^^^^^
how long until this one is closed hmmm ?

Yeah , I've only looked in that thread once because otherwise it would take ages to answer everyone's questions.
Much easier if there is one thread for Full backs, one for Attacking mids etc

Hypocrite.

No you not only spammed in the past but spammed in this thread.

Allright guys calm down... I'm sure neither of you are perfect, no need to be so harsh on the guy..

But yeah most threads are closed because there is either a thread that already covers what your thread does, or because it's just pointless spam..

closing them is more pointless tho it not like they will dissapear is it
plus you get more feedback and answers is you just create a thread

closing them is more pointless tho it not like they will dissapear is it
plus you get more feedback and answers is you just create a thread

I have to agree. I don't see the point in closing so many threads.. Although it's not all admins who close them.. It's just one or two who going around closing pretty much everything, although to be fair some threads are just completely pointless...

just 1 or 2 that have nothing better to do
well if they close them all the time why dunt they answer on the god **** ****** thread lol!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/who-should-i-buy-sell-t21700/page22.html

go and answer them you administrators!

Yeah great way to get us to reconsider closing threads Swfc1234. Insulting the people who run the site will always bring about changes.

How about you go and answer those three people who have posted in the last day? Do something useful instead of just moaning.

But if you only get one responce, that isn't really what people want
How many people actually look through the stickies to help people on a regular basis. It would only be when you are about to post your own question, even then you might not reply to the previous question.

One response is better than an infraction and no responses.

Trouble is looking through the stickie for the players section does take a long time as there is over 500 posts. Most members do not have that sort of time.

No need to go looking through the entire sticky, why would anyone do that? oO)

Yeah , I've only looked in that thread once because otherwise it would take ages to answer everyone's questions.
Much easier if there is one thread for Full backs, one for Attacking mids etc

There's no need to answer everyone's question in one go. Most of them have already been answered, if you're feeling helpful answer the recent ones.

The point of the sticky is too allow the players section to be for specific threads such as Goal Machines, Wonderkids, etc. Keeping all of the pointless and lazy peoples posts into one sticky makes it easier for everyone else to find the useful things.

if this is a thread about spam, i think this is spam. this should be closed

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

but it is not my decision

It seems to me that more and more threads are getting closed now, which is a shame. Especially because most of the people that create these type of threads are new people. How are people that have just joined supposed to know that there is a Looking for a player thread etc.?

Its unfair to only target Lee, because some of the others do it aswell
Admin just have to make it clear how they want the players section to look like
You could just have everyone posting in the sticky threads OR there could be 5/6 threads called "The official (Full back, Gk etc) thread" where people post questions and possible solutions

Its unfair to only target Lee, because some of the others do it aswell
Admin just have to make it clear how they want the players section to look like
You could just have everyone posting in the sticky threads OR there could be 5/6 threads called "The official (Full back, Gk etc) thread" where people post questions and possible solutions

I never targeted Lee?:S

I don't want to get involved too much in this topic, all I have to say is that I have been on this site for nearly 7 months and I've only started 4 threads because I took my time to search through the stickies to find what I was looking for. I can see where you guys are coming from with keeping threads such as those in the OP open but people do reply to the threads such as "Who should I buy/sell"
Usually I look through the last two pages and somebody has already asked the same question that I was going to answer so I didn't even need to post.

It seems to me that more and more threads are getting closed now, which is a shame. Especially because most of the people that create these type of threads are new people. How are people that have just joined supposed to know that there is a Looking for a player thread etc.?
The new people should really look at the stickied threads, obviously some wont be what they want and they'de want fast responses so its easiest to make a new thread.
Now that there is these exremely vague stickies, the mods can just put a link to them in nearly every thread but it isn't helpful at all

You never said sorry. You were off-topic and The Editor had every right to post this.

he was talking about the past, he was a abit of a idiot, and got banned made like 7 accounts ect ect, and just was a general annoyance to JP and Coach carter. but he then made a thread saying sorry and ect ect. but some people still dont leave it alone. and still hold it against him. thts wot he was on about.