jacobnavas

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im currently about to start my second season as Wigan, i suprised my self in my 1st season finishing 6th in the prem with a shoe string budget.

Only problem is now my expectations are higher but my budgets arent.

Does anybody have any advice?

My currrent 1st 11 are as follows:
Ospina(free)
Boyce, Shotton(500k) Ramis Bridge(free)
Vaz Te (2.5m) Watson Bridcutt(3.5m) Mccarthy Gaitan (Loan
Kone

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Defence. Everytime I score the opposition seem to score immediately. Also I need a decent lone striker as this tactic has worked wonders I just need to get the players to compliment it.

Sell kone, though he was good, he is injury prone and kinda old.. i fetch 10m for him... Also, i sold ramis(forgot his name, he is CB)... then for defense, buy those CB that are recommended, caldwell is still good, but too small and slow.

Strangely enough after i read your advice valencia came in and met Ramis's release clause and bought him for 5mil but Dave whelan only gave me 3 to spend, this is a struggle.

Does anybody have any advice?

My currrent 1st 11 are as follows:
Ospina(free)
Boyce, Shotton(500k) Ramis Bridge(free)
Vaz Te (2.5m) Watson Bridcutt(3.5m) Mccarthy Gaitan (Loan
Kone

1. Was it SO difficult to include your exact/approximate budget?!
2. Try: Enzo Andia/Seb Toro/Siyianda Xulu/Eric Sviatchenko/Cristofer Dibon (also rb)/Alex Milosevic/Matheus (loan)

Thanks will check those names, and budget is 3m, wage budget 50k, told you dave whelan is a tight ****.

need help desperately, nearly being sacked now and dont understand whats gone wrong with my team, my team havent won in 8 games and im at risk of losing my job :(

need help desperately, nearly being sacked now and dont understand whats gone wrong with my team, my team havent won in 8 games and im at risk of losing my job :(

Screenie of tactics and team instructions to start with please mate?