Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal (Wednesday)

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squillaci OG is what's going round BBC, not Rodallega.

Arsenal sound like they've play poorly.

Squillaci OG is what's going round BBC, not Rodallega.

Arsenal sound like they've play poorly.

It was a Squillaci OG, Rodallega headed it into the centre of the box and Squillaci got to it before the Wigan player... successfully knocking it into his own net.

And yeah, it's been a diabolical performance, I can't really put into words how poor.

So N'Zogbia dives and McCarty handballs, and they get a penalty? FFS

Should be a penalty, Wigan player did exactly what Fabregas did in the wall a few weeks back, but this time it wasn't given. Refereeing inconsistencies are a joke.

we should have a pen wigan hand balled

shocking ref

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: squillaci ******* laughing stock. ******* cup of cow ***

Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea.
Wigan 2-2 Arsenal.

So inconsistent. No wonder we haven't won bollocks all for 5 and a half years.

Despite the fact the penalty shouldn't have been given in Wigan's favour AND we deserved a penalty in the last minutes of the game. We played so poorly that I barely feel hard done by.

It was just one of those days where the lads seem to have no desire, which is a real shame, and got what we deserved with such a diabolical display. Not going to win the League slipping up like this lads.

Tbh this is quite a poor result for arsenal especially after the chelsea, wigan is a place that the top teams usually go to a improve their goal difference. Unlucky on some of the decisions but we had that yesterday :S

oh well, united and arsenal both damned by shocking descions, i suppose that's football?

This is a great result for us today. Just a shame that Chelsea had to walk away with all 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.