• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 107
  • Views Views 3K

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh well, united and arsenal both damned by shocking descions, i suppose that's football?

Chelsea were on the good end of a poor decision.. guess that's what happens eh?

What's the difference between that handball and Cesc's vs Spuds? Shocking inconsistency from both the ref and Arsenal for their dreadful performance. Unacceptable and now we have to play Brum away

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

50% of the goals Arsenal have conceded have come from set pieces, the highest percentage in the Premier League.

What's the difference between that handball and Cesc's vs Spuds? Shocking inconsistency from both the ref and Arsenal for their dreadful performance. Unacceptable and now we have to play Brum away

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

50% of the goals Arsenal have conceded have come from set pieces, the highest percentage in the Premier League.
go and buy samba so he can organise your backline, because that is a woeful stat. And yet one that nobody is suprised by

Very good night for me, but we did all expect this from Arsenal to be fair they do this too often and its the reason i believe they wont win the league again.

go and buy samba so he can organise your backline, because that is a woeful stat. And yet one that nobody is suprised by

Twice in a row too. And the Chelsea goal was near identical to Kaboul's winner, and to Carroll's winner being a central FK chipped into the box. Absolutely ridiculous and now we have to get all 3 points against away very good Brum side when they're at Home.

Brum away could be another stumbling block. You look so unbalanced without Song in midfield, I rate him very highly. All this taking points of each other and dropping points is making for an exciting league, best I've seen for years! I hope it stays a 5 horse race right up until the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back