Wigan Do Domestic Trebble

boffey1986

Reaction score
in my first season i have won the premiere leage, fa cup and league cup with wigan.

But what are your greatest achievements with an underdog tem?

Took Hull to the premiership on CM 02-03 back when Hull where a poor team in the old Division 3

can we please see screen shots of your wigan team ?

as i hat to say it unless you got a **** of alot of money there is no way in **** your getting close to the cups with there squad :)

i will try to get them up not sure of how to do it. the only player i have bought is riquelme after i sold bramble and heskey

And how many games did you have to replay so you won? I mean, highly unlikely that with the loss of one of your best strikers and a first team defender that you'll have done that.

well heskey and bramble are poor on the game so makes no dfference if they are there or not.

trebble first seasson and loving all the hate lol

i wasn't asking for criticism i was asking a sival question too hard for you to comprehend

Last edited:
Nothing is impossible Chrono.
But I'd lov to see some proof of this dramatic Treble

aBsolutely no way did you get the treble with Wigan.... you need a pretty solid lineup to do that... or a tactic cheat!

how many did u play in defence about 6 lol oj

not saying he hasen't done it, its just stupidly unlikely, also i would like to see screen shots of his squad, tactics and transfers

Personally I feel he either cheated or loaded after each loss. Which in effect is cheating.

But what else am I supposed to think? It's Wigan and there's no proof.

i didnt load after each loss no cheating what so ever and played 5 in deffence so not far off

why dont you put screenies up then? i started a wigan league and started with the big 4 away on my fixtures and got dicked in all 4 of them and couldnt be bothered

had a decent squad too

biggest ting i have ever done was in cm01/02 i think it was i took barry town to the 1/4 finals of champions league beat barca 1-0 home and away only just lost in 1/4's too i had gone 10 or 11 seasons in league without loss

One cup I could believe. Both at a stretch with trust in the person claiming it. But a treble? Screenies please mate with your transfers, and an honest answer as to whether you reloaded or not to get results - still an achievement if you reloaded, I'd never have that kind of patience :)

Best in 09 has been to get Newport automatically promoted in the first season on the last day of the season by goal difference (only into my third 'proper' season though - I play sloooow and real life gets in the way ;) ). Best ever? CM3 with Leicester playing 4-3-3 - 8 seasons unbeaten in every competition. That midfield playmaker slot was deadly. :D